Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good joke

• 27-06-2005 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

steve and tony are walking through town one day gasping for a pint.

STEVE: well i'm skint anyway! have you any money?
    TONY: (searches his pockets) i've only €1.20
    STEVE: give it here. i have an idea how we can get drunk with that.

steve goes into a butchers and buys a roll of white pudding. both men head into the nearest pub and order two pints of guinness, saying they will pay the bill before leaving. when they are almost finished the pints, steve opens his fly and hangs the pudding out from his pants.

STEVE: now tony... i want you to get down on your knees and put that pudding in your mouth. just do it and see what happens.

tony does as steve asks him. very shortly, the barman sees what they are doing and yells at them...

BARMAN: get out, get out. that's disgusting in a pubic place. get out quick before i call the police, and dont ever come back. the men promptly leave the pub having escaped having to pay for their drinks.

TONY: ah i see now. that worked very well tony. lets go get buckled.

so they carried on to the next pub, and the next one; nearly every pub in town, having a free pint in each of them before being thrown out for their obscene behaviour. nine pints later...

TONY: ah steve, that was a great plan, but i think we should give it a rest now - my knees are killing me from all the kneeling down today.
    STEVE: c'mon now tony, in all fairness. how do you think i must feel then?
    TONY: sure you have the easy job, just standing there!
    STEVE: yeah, but i lost the stupid pudding in the third pub we went to.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

its an old one, was ok the first time i heard it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

lol - another old but classic one - nice one for a monday morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

But for a tuesday morning ....

In fairness, I thought I had an exam this morning and awoke at 6:30am.
    Upon quick scan through email its on tomorrow.. MOAN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭zаph

i don't get it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

z&#1072 wrote: »
    i don't get it. :confused:

how?

• Advertisement
Advertisement