Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What constitutes a power trip

Options
  • 11-05-2001 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

in fortress.ie on the irc server

I post here because it was on the counter strike board got 1 reply and suddenly disappeared confused.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">originaly placed on www.fortress.ie
    Don't go on a powertrip... ops are supposed to merely moderate and ease discussion, not become mini-hitlers.
    </font>

[This message has been edited by Slydice (edited 11-05-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Kick banning some ****in reject that brings a bot in that auto greets everyone wouldn't be considered a power trip.. also banning some useless ****wit named postman pat wouldn't be considered a power trip.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭PostmanPat

Shut up Logic,

I was kicked from fortress.ie for nothing I happened to be in the same room as Slydice when Shinji got an urge to kick the whole maynooth engineering software lab.

confused.gif

"All of which makes me anxious and at times unbearably so !" - 2D

[This message has been edited by PostmanPat (edited 11-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I didn't remove it from the counter-strike board. Mills didn't, because he's at school. Draw your own conclusions, mongboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Postman pat your a retard. That is all.

.logic.

I won't lower myself to getting in another slagging match with you Logic.

All I'm trying to say is that I was banned from fortress.ie for no reason other than being in the same room(unfortunately) as Slydice...

Somehow I don't think being an engineer in maynooth is a banning offence.

"All of which makes me anxious and at times unbearably so !" - 2D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by logic1:
    Kick banning some ****in reject that brings a bot in that auto greets everyone wouldn't be considered a power trip.. also banning some useless ****wit named postman pat wouldn't be considered a power trip.

.logic.
    </font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PostmanPat:
    Shut up Logic,

I was kicked from fortress.ie for nothing I happened to be in the same room as Slydice when Shinji got an urge to kick the whole maynooth engineering software lab.
    confused.gif
    </font>

Anyone else besides me notice how those two posts were posted within the same minute

Logic == Postman Pat ? smile.gif

RentZ

Don't insult me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

This has nothing to do with boards, and less to do with the counterstrike forum on boards.
    You were kicked and banned for being repeatedly and willfully ignorant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement