Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuing complaining Kids

Options
  • 13-05-2001 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

i just need to get some things off my chest , i don't really post here that often , i noramally just lurk , but in recent times i feel complelled to speak up....

so here it is

erm ok there seems to be loads of them here, that just don't seem to be responsible enough to use a computer and a phone line.

i think that silly things like trying to ban that guy hendrix all the time is only fueling cause to the debate , if you ignore people they will stop. personally i have nothing against hendrix.

also the idea of the censored words , like its total **** , we are all mature enough to know when to use language , and if people have problems with using normal english words and they should be allow to say these , instead of using works like fúck and píss . not wanting to tell the guys about what they should do or not , about admining this forum, just an idea.

also the conversation about the avatars seems kinda childish. and those people that keeping spaming , just ignore them , 'cause it doesn't merit a response and it is just done i guess to get a response.

Thank you and all that .

Ciao,
    P. bandit.gif
    [/img]

Advertisement