Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know a good Psychic Medium please?

Options
  • 27-06-2005 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Forgive me if this has been posted before i am new to the board. I would love to get a reading done and was wondering does anybody know any good psychics out there i heard about a Carol Byrne who is suppose to be good.
    If anybody has contact details for her could they PM me them on thanks.

Just read Tony Stockwells book it is a very good read tells his story. Very good book

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MoneyPenny25

Hi I have been to see Carole Byrne, let me know if you still require her details & I'll email them to you. She is absolutely brilliant. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suzy2

Does anyone have a contact number for John O'Shea - i heard he is really good but cannot get his number anywhere would really appreciate if anyone could forward it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Bullensroad: am reading his book at the moment should be finished it tonight, its fantastic, i saw him and colin fry resently in the Helix ... Amazing!

Moneypenny: can you email me her number too, where is she based?

Who's John O'Shea?

John O'Shea is a medium and shaman who is based in Firhouse - i've heard really good things about him but just cannot get his number - maybe he just dosen't exist!!!!!

Money penny where is Carol Byrne based - if in dublin or near will you pm her number to me thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.angelsofireland.ie/
    I would recamend Patrica.

moneypenny can you mail me the number for Carol byrne tarot18@hotmail.com - also i anyone has John O'Shea's no in firhouse can you mail me - thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭setanta5

Can someone send me the contact details for either Carol byrne or John O'Shea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Yule3

If anyone has the Number for Carol Byrne or John O Shea can you please PM it to me? Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

anyone know any good ones in cork?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jen365

Hi I have been to see Carole Byrne, let me know if you still require her details & I'll email them to you. She is absolutely brilliant. :eek:

hi would u b able to send on carols contact details tanx ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kmad

hi can you send me on carol byrne contact details thanks kpjmd78@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Tony Stockwell is amazing, reading his book now too.. saw him in May in the Helix and he was fantastic. Going to see him this Friday too in Kildare and doing a workshop with his Saturday! Amazing.

I would personally recommend Declan Flynn, he teaches me mediumship development and he is very good. He has just opened a new spiritualist centre in Dublin 8.

http://www.angel-lights.net/

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

6 year thread bump. Also a very bad idea to put an email address in a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement