Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourites after last night

• 27-06-2005 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Just checked the Big Bro site and saw that after last nights fight, things are really weird!

Maxwell is fav to go next, but is also third favourite to win!!! Saskia is also favourite to go next!

Ant is still one of the fav., and it doesnt look like he'll be going anytime soon!
    Craig also looks popular!

Makosi is the real fav., to win followed by Kemal!

PPL are fogetting that theyre are two more ppl going into this battle in the next week! Kemal has said its four against five... but really its seven against five, for the divas after all that Makosi has done for the new ppl!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Ianaldo

Fight??, what fight?, damn it, i missed that!! will it be on later tonite on channel 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

yep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

with anthony and maxwell banned from voting, it would look like saskia and craig or maxwell are up for the vote

all of team diva will nominate saskia I think. vanessa and science will nominate craig. vanessa for feeling betrayed, and science for the "snide comments" he made.

so out of the seven that would vote i would say it will be like this

saskia 3
    maxwell 3
    craig 2
    science 2
    vanessa 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I think they should all be kicked out and a whole new lot brought in.
    This lot are too "camera aware", public aware, and "success after bb" aware. Gah

Advertisement