Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 13-05-2001 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

any chance of getting some new areas in the user profile section, like age, and name and stuff??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

can you say A/S/L???? ROFLOL

if we wanted our real names known we wouldn't be using Pseudo names now would we?

yeah lets also include full address instead of location and also bank details and a little box where people can upload a scanned image of their signature. :-) yes that last part is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol, i just thought with all these how old are you posts and stuff, if it was in the profiles it wouldn't matter. ah well.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

hehe Nah.
    I know that ... good idea ... but seriously who'd put in the right info? like when ever you are forced to fill in one of those user details box on the net like earth2025 ... you never ever put in the truth ... everybody was born in 1984 and first and last name is either qwerty or asda
    and we're all from some small weird sounds island of africa :-)

hmmm I better stop posting replies here before cloud starts giving out to me :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

The moderators have an extra Bio and Age field available for them.
    Pity the age code doesnt work properly when you give it your date of birth smile.gif
    or else its just not done on the fly..

Advertisement