Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B+W

Options
  • 14-05-2001 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

I was told 2 come here. I want a board for Black and White. give us notice if it will come in a while

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

That's a nice polite request. You'll go far.

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

sounds like a spoilt child LOL tongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by azezil:
    sounds like a spoilt child LOL tongue.gif
    </font>

Yep - he asked for it on the Games board by saying "I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!" why there isn't a B&W board... *rant*rant*rant*rave*rave* etc.

My opinion is that there isn't a need for a B&W board. Sure, I play it myself- but I don't think enough other people do to merit a whole section of boards.ie... then again... maybe not enough people speak the ould Gaeilge either... but that's a different matter wink.gif

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That's what playing god does to some people. I'm sure if he could, he would be picking moderators and throwing them out to sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Aye, there's no need for a Black and White board. There's been **** all posts about it after the initial hype died down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

f e c k is censored?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    That's what playing god does to some people. I'm sure if he could, he would be picking moderators and throwing them out to sea. </font>

wouldn't you? tongue.gif

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Gee, ur a great help
    Lousy ****ers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

And I'd also like 2 add that I only posted twice on that topic
    P.S. Bard I know who u r!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

LOL

I'm sure he gives a toss given that he posted a picture of himself yesterday and his website's called niall.okeeffe.com

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement