Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery yards in dublin

Options
  • 27-06-2005 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Im looking for livery yards/DIY yards or grass liveries in stepaside/kilternan/enniskerry areas! If anyone knows of any please let me know thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edenjohnny

I have 54 acres of grazing at Enniskerry . I also run a livery yard out of Highland view Lodge at Kilternan/Killeger. Do you want to send me a Private Message. regards edenjohnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I know of one just past Kilmacanogue in North Wicklow. Quite close to the Glen of the Downs and the Glen View Hotel. If you are interested, PM and i'll find out more info for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hollyhannah

edenjohnny wrote: »
    I have 54 acres of grazing at Enniskerry . I also run a livery yard out of Highland view Lodge at Kilternan/Killeger. Do you want to send me a Private Message. regards edenjohnny.

Edenjohnny where abouts is your livery yard in relation to the Golden Ball pub?Is there grass livery? tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Zelly

I know a great yard with really professional care and attention for my horse. Its in Enniskerry and just two miles from the village. Fabulous hacking, huge arena and great atmosphere. Horses are turned out for many hours each day summer and winter. Staff are really experienced and the teaching is superb too. I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 meljets

can you pm me with details please as I am looking around at the moment thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Zelly

The girl who runs the yard is Michele. Her number is <snip>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Yard in Enniskerry I've used alot simply unbeatable and amazing rates for the area clients are all lovely. Great facility anyway very popular so may be full Brian is his name <snip>.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MeeGaan

needadvice wrote: »
    Yard in Enniskerry I've used alot simply unbeatable and amazing rates for the area clients are all lovely. Great facility anyway very popular so may be full Brian is his name <snip>.:)
    Would you be able to tell me how much it is to keep a pony/horse in the stables? Does it include mucking out,feed,turn out each day ect?
    Please reply.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

The cost of livery varies from yard to yard and also depends on whether you want full livery or if you're willing/able to do DIY. It'd also be an idea to ask whether or not the yard organise farrier and vetinary visits or if that's up to you (some yards prefer all vaccinations and shoeing is done at one time). Also, some yards are willing to give livery at reduced rates if the horse/pony can be used for lessons.

There have been quite a few threads on livery costs in the equestrian forum recently, while there's also a list of contact details for livery yards, too, if you wanted to get an idea of costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cormilight

hi does anyone have or can you recommend a place to use for grazing livery around south dublin, wicklow, kildare???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Folks - No phone numbers or advertising please. Use PM for sending contact details.

Thanks,

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doogle123

Hey I was wondering if some one would be able to tell me the name and number of the the yard near enniskerry ??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Google "stables enniskerry". Simples.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement