Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Brickie Yesterday

Options
  • 27-06-2005 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

I need a good tradesman (Brickie) to built 2 walls in my rear garden. I've already looking in the Golden Pages.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭axtradub12

I got a Building Contractor. Thanks jed

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

Just to be curious , what length walls and how much did they quote. I am thinking of doing the same but down Limerick way if I can get someone to do the job..

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

I'd be fairly interested as well in how much you can expect to pay a builder for a garden wall and how you go about organising it (Golden Pages ?).

I'm half thinking of doing it myself to avoid all the business of arrnanging someone and then the inevitable waiting and paranoia as to whether I was being ripped off or whether the wall woudl stay up etc

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Advertisement