Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final picks

• 27-06-2005 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Right, prediction time again. No explanation why you think who is going, just say it.

SD to Raw
    Haas and Eddie

Raw to SD
    Cena and Kane.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SD to Raw

RVD (I hope) and Haas

Raw to SD

Christian and John Cena

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

SD to RAW

Eddie, Haas

RAW to SD
    A diva (dont know who, proabably Trish) Jericho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

There's some speculation that Batista will go to Smackdown, which will make the elmination match a number 1 contender bout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, the draft is all over.

SD to Raw
    Big Show & RVD

Somewhat underwhelming!

Raw to SD
    Batista & Christian

Finally, something big for SD

Last night SD did far better draft wise, and probably evens up the score with the hemmorage of talent SD had in the opening weeks.

I also think we will all find that our weekly picks were all completely wrong.

Hopefully the wwe will go on from here, and keep us as excited and surprised as previous weeks.

Now we wait for the 'trades' and see does that throw anything of note up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Smackdown! on a Monday?

• Advertisement

^ Supershow last night. SD was recoreded after Raw went off the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Brilliant, at last some decent to smackdown, but, shame to see one of them go to raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Oh yeah, I was right. Well the person who I stole the post of was right. I can't stand WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

When this all started someone said there where rummers that wwe were planing on moving the two champs just to shake things up a bit!
    when i saw cena on raw i was still unsure but now look and we all laughed a bit when it was brougt up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

One thing I will say im slightly disappointed after this whole draft is Jericho not jumping to Smackdown. One of the ones I would have wanted most to switch shows.

• Advertisement

^ He may yet do so. There is still the 'trades' option.

^True that. I hope he does but I think the trades willl be reserved for lower card talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

If Cena and Batista keep clear of the trades then I was right in the assumptions I made in a different thread, and others were so wrong

whoooooooooooooo.... ;)

By the way, that Angle Flair match on Raw was awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

If Cena and Batista keep clear of the trades then I was right in the assumptions I made in a different thread, and others were so wrong)

Why don't you writew to Kurt Angle? Maybe he'd give you a medal....

The trades have been completed

trade1aks.jpg

Source www.wwe.com

RAW brand gets:

Mark Jindrak: Former WCW Tag Team Champion
    Rene Dupree: Former WWE Tag Team Champion; former World Tag Team Champion
    Danny Basham: Two-time former WWE Tag Team Champion
    Kenzo Suzuki (with Hiroko): Former WWE Tag Team Champion
    Chavo Guerrero: Five-time former Cruiserweight Champion; two-time former WWE Tag Team Champion

SmackDown! brand gets:

William Regal: Four-time former WCW Television Champion; three-time former Hardcore Champion; four-time former European Champion; former Intercontinental Champion; four-time former World Tag Team Champion
    Candice: 2004 RAW Diva Search contestant
    Sylvain Grenier: Four-time former World Tag Team Champion
    Simon Dean: Former RAW sponsor
    Steven Richards: Former two-time ECW Tag Team Champion; former 21-time Hardcore Champion

Nothing groundbreaking there really. Surprised to see Chavo go to Raw especially as the CW division seems to be taking off again.

Danny Basham surprises me, but I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a decent singles push. He is a decent wrestler, and could be one to watch.

I hope Stevie Richards does well on SD. He is a hard worker, and has done quite well with every gimmick he has been given.

Simon Dean could do very well in the more gimmick orientated SD barnd also. I would like to think that he and Richards are put together in a tag team. They have a history, both are good on the mic, and they could be the shot in the arm the tag divison needs.

As for the rest. Well, Im surprised to see Dupree go back to Raw after a year, especially as Grenier is gone the opposite direction. It would have been nice to see the original Le Resistance back together, and have Conway get a good singles run.

I was hoping Eugene would get traded to SD as well, and have him team with Heidenreich.

Hmmm....some very interesting trades. I like the idea of teaming Stevie with Dean. Richards was the mouth of one of the most hated factions ever to grace WWE (ie RTC) and by combining the two they would have a legit heel tag team. It's a nice idea.

On the breaking up of the Bashams, I've always read Doug was the true star of the team. The guy was in OVW years ready and waiting for the call up to WWE when they had an idea for him. Eventually he got paired with this fiercest rival Damaja (Danny Basham) and became a tag team. I've heard he's had some fantastic matches with Benoit whilst in OVW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I remember Doug having some class matches on Velocity before he came to SD, I was impressed with him back then. And apparently Danny's been growing his hair now. I really can't see him getting far on Raw..

You'd wonder if the people who got traded are safe from the cuts. Maybe it'll be some people who didn't get traded that will be cut. Please god don't let it be Tomko or Shannon Moore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think they're both good wrestlers to be honest but I agree with Fozzy that Danny is unlikely to get far on Raw.

Doug has probably a better chance on Smackdown especially since he was part of 'The Cabinet' and is probably close to JBL and Orlando who have a big influence on the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I like that WWE did this since i'd rather see how the mid-card or below do when traded rather the main event guys.

Simon Dean and Steven Richards on SD, could this be the start of something bad for JBL?

Advertisement