Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola v980 - Syncing tracks from computer to phone?!

• 27-06-2005 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

ok, here's the deal

I got a motorola v980 last week, and by this stage I am SICKENED with it.

One of the main reasons I got this phone was because of the MP3 player on it, HOWEVER, I have gone through rigorous processes to hook it up to my PC with the enclosed "Mobile Phone Tools" disc but whatever I do, it refuses to transfer stuff from the PC to my phone

I have installed and uninstalled the Mobile Phone Tools twice now and it STILL isn't working, I have rang up Vodafone and Motorola numerous times and no one seems to know what is going on and I have got conflicting responses form all corners

I have a feeling that the modem is installed under the wrong name maybe? Whenever I try and bring tracks from my PC to the phone it will not do it.
    That is of it ever gets to a proper screen, most times it is endlessly "initialising..."

Just wondering does can any one help me or did anyone have similar problems with the phone?

thanks

:)

ps. I am using Windows XP and am hooking it up with a USB cable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

mine seems to be working fine so cant help sorry

Advertisement