Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too much free time...

Options
  • 27-06-2005 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

just saw this:
    Star Wars Computer

its the caption that makes it
    Yeah, but can your precious 'girlfriend' run Half Life 2 at 90 frames per second! I don't think so!
    :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Priceless. :D Although the setup does look very cool indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

where the fcuk is the cd drive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

lol class.....wouldnt mind having that myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Looks pretty cool. I wouldnt call it "too much free time", you can never have enough free time, and what have you done thats better in your free time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Kazaanova wrote:
    Looks pretty cool. I wouldnt call it "too much free time", you can never have enough free time, and what have you done thats better in your free time?

Posted on boards :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Kazaanova wrote:

its only a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

That's the coolest most practical mod i've ever seen. Make me one now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

God I'd hate to bring a girl back to the house and have to explain that one.
    "Eh, it's like from starwars... and my computer is inside it... I like starwars... maybe a little too much... hey, you wanna ****?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

God I'd hate to bring a girl back to the house and have to explain that one.
    "Eh, it's like from starwars... and my computer is inside it... I like starwars... maybe a little too much... hey, you wanna ****?"

Well you could just skip the tour of the living room and take her straight to the basement sex dungeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Deadwing wrote:
    Well you could just skip the tour of the living room and take her straight to the basement sex dungeon

yeah, but that would proably be designed like the prison cells in Starwars 4 :D

'now then, tie your hair into buns, covering your ears, then put on this original princess Leia bikini, which she had on during the 6th part.' LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

^ now smell this chloroform rag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Gilgamesh wrote:
    yeah, but that would proably be designed like the prison cells in Starwars 4 :D

'now then, tie your hair into buns, covering your ears, then put on this original princess Leia bikini, which she had on during the 6th part.' LOL
    lol..dont be giving me ideas... :D

Advertisement