Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tg4 Tour de france Highlights Package

Options
  • 27-06-2005 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭

Am sure most of us are looking forward to see the highlights of the tour de france coverage every night on tg4 as we all cant expect to see the live action.
    Following on from this i have now discovered that monday weeks highlights coverage of the tour starts at 2-10am!!!!!!!!!
    I honestly dont know why they bid for it!!!!
    Itv2 will show highlights at 7pm for gods sake!!!!!!
    and very few if any can receive that.
    please email them like i did and get the highlights package at a normal hour!!!!!
    sport@tg4.ie is the address to voice your opinions.
    Please e-mail them.
    Thanks Decies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

decies wrote:
    Itv2 will show highlights at 7pm for gods sake!!!!!!
    and very few if any can receive that.
    afaik ITV1 will be showing the hightlights at 11.30ish. Not that reasonable an hour but maybe a bit better...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Lennoxschips

TG4 are showing it live. Set your video!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Does anyone know, will tg4 show the stage until the end or will the coverage end at the scheduled time, even if the stage is not finished?

I might be able to get home in time to see the stage end today but I don't want to rush if the coverage stops before Boonen starts his sprint...

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

eurosport show highlights as well at 9pm, or at least that was the time last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

vigos wrote:
    eurosport show highlights as well at 9pm, or at least that was the time last night
    I miss Eurosport like I miss believing in Santy!

Why do we have to have E4/Nick/CNBC etc on NTL???

• Advertisement
Advertisement