Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cs boards .....

• 21-05-2001 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Over on the CS boards theres newbies or just muppets posting new topics that are not general cs info or just plain spam . Newbies are posting about there nothing clans and and just general stuff about there little clans / matches / arguments between clans . Also who are the best players / clans topics . Just wundering if u cud stop muppets / newbies from posting new topics until they have ben registored 1/2 month(s) after they registor or if someone is repidialy spamming topics / messages admins / moderators can stops there posting topic or message privlages for a certan time frame . I doubt ull agree cos everyone has a opionon and there free to express that . But afterall its just an idea . smile.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Most of the topics on the CS board are related to CS, and there are some which are started as a bit of fun in good spirit, the topics themselves aren't the problem as I see it, it's the people who come along and post on these topics that turn them into flames, and there's not a lot you can do about that, if people want to post rubbish and/or cause trouble they will. I'll try and be a little stricter with the nonsense threads in future though, but it's not going to change the board in any major way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

just an idea, but could the cs mod's remind ppl that there is more than on board on boards.ie.... everything isn't about cs after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

just an idea, but could the cs mod's remind ppl that there is more than on board on boards.ie.... everything isn't about cs after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm quite scared at the fact that trolls has about 5000 posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

yeah, cs boards is the next in line to the trolls boards. on the other hand, the trolls board was specially made because of the muppets that nevermind is talking about.

its a good idea but i dont think it will work cause of the whole free speech yoke and it being unfair. why dont you just ban dbc and the whole thing will stop. biggrin.gif

adnans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

Thanks mill's , Yeh mirco i was just using CS boards as an example .

Advertisement