Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASCII bf 2 server

Options
  • 27-06-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

anyone looking for a bf 2 server this is the ip for the A.S.C.I.I. clan server, it is a 32 man server. currently hopeing to recruit members for a clan team.

this is the ip - 83.142.49.9:16567

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Who are they, what stand for?? They Irish?? The address prob be stuck in the servers thread, shoulda just pm'd one of mods.

If it don't work out ya could always join one of the current established Irish clans :-)
    VVVVV

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

advanced strategic commando infantry & intelligence - A.S.C.I.I.
    we are a cs source clan. we have a dedicated server for cs source but have also just created a 32 player bf2 server on it.

the clan is mainly made up of irish, scottish and english players with some dutch and germans too. this our web address - http://www.clan-ascii.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

pm winters or jim to get your server and clan details up in the sticly.or if ya really get stuck pm kdjac :p

i've sent KdjaC a message, just waiting for him to answer, thx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You need to send at least 5 euro or some naughty pictures for KdjaC to get motivated enough to do your request.

I have done it for you for free however. Also, if you wish to have your clan listed in the Battlefield 2 clans sticky just pm me the details and I'll add it. Besides that keep all clan application threads in your pants.

well if he doesn't answer can i just send it to u winters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

There is alot of clans after poping up in the last while.....dont think there is enough Irish players to fill them all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

ghost26ie wrote:
    well if he doesn't answer can i just send it to u winters.
    ghost26ie I have added your servers and also some more to the list. If you want your clan listed just pm me your clan details and ill add them to the Clan Applications thread.

Good luck getting players on your server .... ;)

thx winters, we haven't started recruiting yet. just want to start getting people onto the server first. i'll when have a team or start recruiting. thx again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement