Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Lions Forum

Options
  • 27-06-2005 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hey,

over at www.limericklions.tk they have just set up a forum for Irish basketball fans talk, please check it out and register!

The more it grows the better it will get!

The site also has alot of stuff relivant to the team!

The site is a supporters site, not the offical site, that has actually been done up over the past fews days www.limerickbasketball.com !!!

But please check out the forum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Tell all the people on that forum to check out this forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Good idea, I will .. when they come LOL. Just getting it off the ground, no registered members yet and actually now i think of it I am pretty sure there is a link to the Basketball Forum on the site!!! (its in the links section)
    So done I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Lopper

Thought you were banned mate.

Ok, so if they are any fans of Basketball in the city, please just sign up and start things flowing... there are links to here if anyone is concerned about that :) !

Even if you dont support the Lions, everyone from Limerick and the Mid West (or whereever really) is invited to check out the forum ... (the site is alot more orientated towards the team rather than city)!

But please sign up to the forum www.limericklions.tk there is a link from that page!
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

hi,waterford gone from the superleague playing div.1 next season.

• Advertisement

get kevin o connell to ask the coaches can the players sign up,they will agree i bet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

All in favour of this idea I used to play for them 7 years ago when they were Marathon, and I also used to go watch them every weekend in UL.

down in the old place,so dark down there i used to call it the dungeon,even had tiles on the floor,

Please people sign up! Its already taken off pretty well within the past week! Please Sign up... if you become a guest it would mean you wouldnt be able to post again, etc.
    Thanks for the support, there is a link to here on the site, please sign up and talk! (no matter what team)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Free Throw

To all supportors of limerick lions check out our new site
    http://www.limericklions.com

• Advertisement

and do not forget limerickbasketball.com for your coaching info

Advertisement