Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

worst items of clothing ever!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Nightwish wrote:
    6) sandals on men...euhhhhh
    7) maternity thongs....need I say more

I dunno, I think sandals/flip flops on some guys can be quite cute. Obviously not accompanied by socks!

That whole Beach boyesque ensamble look. And those big hairy man legs! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I dunno, I think sandals/flip flops on some guys can be quite cute

flip flops are perfectly fine-obviously when worn with the appropriate attire, but sandals, IMO, are horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

ugg boots
    ponchoes
    tracksuits with messages on the wearers buttocks [why????]
    pink shirts on "men" - no no no....
    bad fake bootleg metal band t shirts. [granted, anything metal shouldnt really be discussed in the context of fashion, but even if you do appreciate the aesthetics of it, you can't fail to realise that the fake nirvana hoody with the pattern rubbing off it after only two washes just looks shìt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

ha ha ha does anyone remember the nirvana hoodies that had the wrong rip date printed on them!!!

twas funny

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Uggghhh, what the hell is that supposed to be?

I'd go with:
    Ski pants
    Cycling shorts
    Those tracksuit bottoms that ripped up the sides, with poppers
    Almost anything with polka dots
    One-sleeved tops
    Bodysuits
    Snow boots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

ponchos
    gypsy skirts
    bomber jackets
    leggings
    scrunchies
    flip flops worns with socks
    those big fat material hairbands
    plastic jewellery
    wellies
    cycling shorts
    long denim skirts
    platform shoes
    fishnet tights
    wearing high heels with tracksuit pants
    t-shirts with slogan like - sexy, foxy, babe ect.

the list goes on ..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Mini Skirts
    Hotpants
    Socks with Crocs or pumps
    Trousers with braces (on women) You are not on Wall St!
    Bomber Jackets (especially the satin ones!)
    Flourescent anything (tshirts, legwarmers, socks etc.)
    Lacoste anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

back from the grave....

any open toed footwear when wearing socks.
    them t-shirts with the slogans like "Frankie says relax"
    track-suits tucked into socks
    them grey-ish two piece sweat pants and top things
    trousers with juicy etc anything written on the ass, you try read it and they turn around and give out to you for looking at their ass :eek:

surprised a lot of people dislike pink shirts, i wouldn't wear one myself and it's more the attitude of some people who wear them that is annoying ie. "it's NOT pink it's salmony colour" :eek: i suppose they do have the IQ of a fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Off the top of my head...

Those yellowish caterpillar boots
    Checked vans
    Dubes
    Overly large flares
    Ponchos, dreads, wooly hats etc
    Skinny jeans esp with heels, esp ++ on lads
    Docs
    Crocs
    Baseball caps, esp those visor style ones
    Jeans with slogans or brands printed on the arse
    Leather trousers or skirts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭messed_up

leather waistcoats
    terry towel socks
    those furry boot thingies
    anything with wording across the butt
    anything from Mr. Gear, north earl street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

I was having the worst day of the worst week of the worst month today, then I saw this link, I'll post about the clothes later, but this has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!! Thank you, Capt'n Midnight, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

Worst clothes? Alot of people comment on my clothes and have varying opinions, so I can't really list my top 5, 'cos I also change my mind alot (used to hate Uggs, now I'm wearing a black pair) however, there is one thing that should NEVER be allowed on the face of this earth and that is flip flops! WTF, they are horrible, horrible, horrible things and on guys?? WTF, it just looks worse, just buy a pair of trainers without a heel! For the Love of God!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

Okkayy I have a very long list and I'm sure alot of you will agree with me:
    1. sparkly belts.... were probably originally designed for Hollween and should have stayed that way..... not accompanied with cantebury tracsuit bottoms
    2. Uggs... need I even give a reason??
    3. Those jelly sandal things that they have at the moment in the likes of Office and Shoe.. are they taking the piss??
    4. Dungarees... they recently tried to bring them back in and failed miserably.. I wonder why....
    hmmmm I can think of plenty more but to be honest I'll leave you all at that your probably bored enough as it is!:D;)

Advertisement