Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cdwow.ie

Options
  • 27-06-2005 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Simple question i ordered this on saturday (3 days ago) and i just got this email and my Question is if this is good enough from www.cdwow.ie and any advice you may have,

Hello,

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order for: Battlefield 2 (CD-ROM) Windows

We are currently awaiting stock of this title and hope to be able to dispatch this item to you on the 4/07/2005.

As soon as this item is dispatched we will send you an e-mail message confirming shipment.

From the date of dispatch, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery within the UK.

Please also rest assured that the delay to this item will not affect any other items that you may have ordered from us.

We will notify you immediately if there are any further updates with regards to this title.

We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD-WOW!

Kind regards

CD WOW! Customer Service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Just to note these guys have already taken cash fom my visa and also from thew above information if im living in UK i will have my copy in 14days time (which is 17 days since i ordered it) im not living in the UK so basically i have to wait over 3 weeks for my product, is this reasonable, what should i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Out of stock is out of stock, bummer :(

suppose you get it few quid cheaper a week or so later :D

kdjac

humm but the thing is they never said on site the product was out of stock and now expect me to wait ages for the game, **** i could have walked into a store in town today and picked it up for only a fiver or so more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

personaly id cancel order and demand a refund,3 weeks wait is bs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Cancel if your not happy with the wait.

• Advertisement

canceled!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'm sure if you ordered the DVD version of it you would have it by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

I asked them to cancel and they refunded me straight away.They were honest and courteous, can't expect any better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

I've bought a fair bit off them and they are always (So far) on the ball. They tell you if things will be late and are quiet customer focused.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

I love shopping with CD Wow and think they're a great company, I wish more were like them.

I ordered Arrested Development and when I hadn't recieved it two weeks after being told it was shipped I got in touch with them.
    They sent a replacement out straight away, no questions asked, just asked if the original order ever arrived would I send it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

neon_glows wrote:
    humm but the thing is they never said on site the product was out of stock
    Yeah, their webpage probably doesn't update stock in real-time. Same for a lot of sites.

I like cdwow though - the same thing happened me with a few orders (one was delayed three times as not enough stock came in) and it can be frustrating but they're pretty darned customer focused and cheap as well. And rarely do the two go hand in hand so I still like them.

Advertisement