Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New housemates

• 27-06-2005 10:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

The hottness of Orlaith, without clothing, in the shower is just ... ;)
    That other new guy (just blanked on his name) is really annoying.
    As is Kinger, Ginger, Kinker, Gink... that one, but I'd rather see Eugene go. (Ha!, I remembered his name!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I want Orlaith and Eugene to go in. I'm not too fond of Kinga.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I switched over to channel 4 and saw orlaith completely nekkid in the shower! My blessed eyes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Slurms wrote:
    I switched over to channel 4 and saw orlaith completely nekkid in the shower! My blessed eyes!
    Pics??!?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Arabel wrote:
    I want Orlaith and Eugene to go in.
    The new housmates are in the house already.

Great to have a sexy Irish lady in the house. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

She's not Irish they keep saying that but she is from Britain :( !!! All we have to claim fame from is ... Mary the witch !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Slurms wrote:

For the love of god i've been unemployed for 3,yes THREE months until today when i started a new job.Due to this i've developed an unhealthy obsession with bb this year and the first fookin day i aint seen it,the best fookin thing has happened.God bless Orlaith and her naked body dripped in sweat and water,i guess i'll have to do with imagining what it looked like,as if i havent already ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

She's not Irish they keep saying that but she is from Britain :( !!! All we have to claim fame from is ... Mary the witch !
    She's Irish. She's from Belfast and with a name like Orlaith you can count on it that she considers herself Irish and not British.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

And she has a shaven haven too!

Binomate wrote:
    And she has a shaven haven too!

I'm still waiting on pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Watch the show.. its repeated!!!

• Advertisement

Watch the show.. its repeated!!!

When? Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Arabel wrote:
    I'm still waiting on pictures.
    They'll probably appear in the Sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i thought kinga would have been a laugh though. and now the two new housemates are blending intro team smug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Thank god Kinga Minga is gone. She was too "innocent" (not street or people smart) and too "look at me i'm trying to impress you and the nation". Idiot.

Orla has a fine strip of blonde down below guys. ;)

Noo, please. not Team Smug. God help Eugene. God help us.

Havent seen it yet today apart from BBLB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

If anyone actually has those pictures of Orlaith please post them in Slydice. If you have the pics but don't have access to Slydice pm me. It is for the good of us all that I type this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Orla's not hot. She's a hideously skinny bore with the face of a 40 year old.

Eugene is just a total geek. Tickle by comparison had something about him and a bit of confidence but this new guy will just get chewed up in there imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I couldn't stand Kinga, but she would have provided the most entertainment methinks, so i'm sorry to see her go.

Eugene just does not shut up!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Pigman II wrote:
    Orla's not hot. She's a hideously skinny bore with the face of a 40 year old.

Eugene is just a total geek. Tickle by comparison had something about him and a bit of confidence but this new guy will just get chewed up in there imho.
    I have to agree about orlaith, I thought she was hot when I first saw but what you have said is so true, she has face of forty year old and all she seems to be doing is rubbing moisturiser into herself and constantly wiping herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

eirebhoy wrote:
    She's Irish. She's from Belfast and with a name like Orlaith you can count on it that she considers herself Irish and not British.
    Well with a name like Mcallister, imagine she is more british than she is Irish, thats real scottish name isn't it.

• Advertisement

Willem D wrote:
    I have to agree about orlaith, I thought she was hot when I first saw but what you have said is so true, she has face of forty year old and all she seems to be doing is rubbing moisturiser into herself and constantly wiping herself.
    She does have a very "old" looking face, I agree. Her skin is very bad too but not in the spotty way, which is why she was screaming for the moisturiser, and why she didnt bother with food the first night on the raid, she went for make up remover wipes.

For a model she also hasnt got the best arse.

lafortezza wrote:
    If anyone actually has those pictures of Orlaith please post them in Slydice. If you have the pics but don't have access to Slydice pm me. It is for the good of us all that I type this post.
    My boyfriend has the two shower runs (i think - deffo one but theres two there and i only watched one) in video clips. And ya can see all of Orlaith - even her saggy arse :D She even turns around a few times to make sure everyone sees everything :D

Dunno what slydice is :confused:

Advertisement