Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting365 services down.????

Options
  • 27-06-2005 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Nevermind its fixed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

What services powerhouse? All is/was green across the board? (not to mention that if we were down, so too would boards.ie :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I dunno my forum on the site, my php web pages werent working for about a hour...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Funniest post in a while. Almost as funny as that "Agh, I just accidentally cut my hands off what should I do?" post on some other site, which a load of people fell for.

Next time you have a question to ask - go directly to your hosting support - boards.ie is not your host.

And also, one more incident of language like what was originally here, you are banned

In fact from now on - if your host goes down, contact them directly - boards.ie is not the "goto guy" - any more postings like this, will result in deletion/banning - depending on how hungover I am

I Only asked a Question, People ask are Ibb Down, Eircom, etc in other forum. People are using hosting365 as there hosting aswell simple question was asked and got a smart answer off hostyle in all fairness like. And BTW the only reason i asked here is because hosting365 hours were closed simple as that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Hi Powerhouse, send a ticket to support@hosting365.ie or via your control panel. We cant be much help here :)

Its alright steve dont want to be getting banned now do i, Was onto support this morning sorted now, Thanks for the Help.

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

... and got a smart answer off hostyle in all fairness like.

I genuinely thought it was funny - I wasn't trying to insult you. If I did - sorry.

Why did I find it funny? Scroll down to the bottom of this or any other page on boards.ie:
     © boards.ie Ltd. (Ireland) - Hosted by Hosting 365.

Ya i no boards uses hosting365 but my database wasnt working, my website would load apart from my php pages, was just wondering did anyone else find the same problem,(But thats against the rules now).........................

Nevermind anyway tis sorted now anyhow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement