Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bigger girls...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

No, no, I respect people's right to be any weight they want; I also respect their right to smoke, drink too much, drive fast cars, play extreme sports, and so on. I just am of the belief that it's bad for the health (tho not dramatically bad, usually; smoking is much worse). That doesn't mean I have a problem with people being overweight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

Rozie wrote:
    Also, here's something rather beautiful that everyone should read, I probably posted it here before but it got ignored:

http://www.moonspheres.com/i.html

Of course, you probably just think she's a fat bitch who doesn't conform to your society's norms, even though it's not even her choice. So whatever.

thank you for wasting about 10minutes of my time...
    I am confused as to why you posted that link.. the whole idea of the website is to see the woman and personality of the person under the skin,when this thread is about fat women being sexy...which that woman cannot be :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

DAEDULUS wrote:
    thank you for wasting about 10minutes of my time...
    I am confused as to why you posted that link.. the whole idea of the website is to see the woman and personality of the person under the skin,when this thread is about fat women being sexy...which that woman cannot be :p

That was a little mean... she isn't hideous at all, she carries her weight very well and has a very pretty face. When she's dressed up in some of the other pictures on her site, you don't notice the folds so she looks fine. I think she looks better than quite a lot of Size 10s, anyway.

Rozie wrote:
    That was a little mean... she isn't hideous at all, she carries her weight very well and has a very pretty face. When she's dressed up in some of the other pictures on her site, you don't notice the folds so she looks fine. I think she looks better than quite a lot of Size 10s, anyway.

Maybe thats how women see it or your just sympothizing,but no man would actually think of her as sexy or hot...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I dunno, haven't you ever watched Eurotrash?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Rozie wrote:
    Pretty face notwithstanding, your own comment that you don't notice the folds suggests that the folds are better off covered. If that wasn't your intention, fair enough, but her folds and excess fat is quite off putting to me personally. I would find nothing sexual with such a shape.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is bloody brave to post such pictures and she does seem like a v nice woman(a bit too much of the overwrought 'murkin though), but from a purely physical view she is very overweight and I don't think that's attractive. While I'm sure she is a much nicer person than many "size 10's"*, from the visual standpoint she's a lot more than curvy.
    Being overweight isn't really a choice unless they purposely gained that weight, which is very rare.
    Being curvy may not be a choice, but obesity is. If you are the size of the woman on the website, you are eating more than you need to be. The reasons for this may be manyfold(self esteem issues, comfort eating etc), but the fact remains that to get to that size requires an intake of food above what is healthy. While I applaud women such as her for standing up to societal norms, it still boils down to a personal choice. The same way my personal choice is biased towards lighter more delicate women.

In any event, you earlier expressed a preference for lighter men, so should fat men feel bad about that? Should they force themselves to slim down? No, they shouldn't, but in this day and age when everything is blamed except personal responsiblity(my childhood, the food industry, the media, blah bloody blah), people need to wake up and realise that they do have a choice. At least laura Judd made the choice to say look at me I'm beautiful. She could have decided to lose the dangerous weight and actually do it. Both choices are valid and both show that we do have a choice as to how we are percieved and how we percieve ourselves. We have the choice to change and not blame everything but ourselves for the way we are.**

* At this stage, I think we've established that size 10 is not a yardstick to describe scrawny, unless you're tall.

** Mental problems aside

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

IMHO, fat women are very often sexy. However, flabby women (eg http://www.moonspheres.com/i.html) are not EVER.

I think there's certain women who were just 'born' to be fat and they are the ones who usually pull it off well. They have a fat body-shape (tho I'd prefer to call it curvacious) but are usually well toned. Moonspheres there however seems to just be an example of average shaped woman who's let herself go - which is great for her if it makes her happy I suppose.

TBH I actually prefer fat/curvy/big (whatever you want to call it) women (actress Sara Rue for example would top my babe list if I had one) and I have to secretly laugh at all these women who run around wasting their time and energy trying to conform to the media image of what a woman's supposed to look like in 2005. So as long as you've less folds than an origami duck then you're doing ok in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I have to say that she is not sexy! that is much larger than the scale i was talking about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Rozie wrote:
    Uh, sorry, but that's a whole load of bull****. My BMI is over 25 and I don't have any problems from it, whatsoever. And it's not like I'm a rare exception, either. I don't think you realise how many people actually *are* "overweight* without you even paying much heed to it.

You don't know that for sure, you seem youngish, when i say youngish id be fairly confident you're less than 30. It might not be affecting you now but at some stage your heart won't be able to cope with that extra weight.

If you do any sports then it is affecting you, your stamina\speed would be much better if you lost weight, though I'm sure you're gonna try talk your way round that one too.
    Rozie wrote:
    The best state of being is for people to be all shapes and sizes, what suits them, or what they feel like.

Hmm kinda agree with you here BUT I've never known a person to gain weight and be happier for it, and these aren't people who are bothered by what victoria beckham wears on the beach. I'd just imagine we've evolved to be most comfortable with a healthy shape(a BMI rating of around 21 i believe?)
    That was a little mean... she isn't hideous at all, she carries her weight very well and has a very pretty face. When she's dressed up in some of the other pictures on her site, you don't notice the folds so she looks fine. I think she looks better than quite a lot of Size 10s, anyway

Okay re-read this, look at the pictures again and realise your personal taste is completely swaying your opnion on this topic... please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

Okay re-read this, look at the pictures again and realise your personal taste is completely swaying your opnion on this topic... please!

I think I made that point in another thread - no matter how much anybody argues with the OP we're not going to change her personal taste in women and beliefs in general!

On another note, apparantly UK scientists have determined that the most attractive female BMI is 20.85 and attractiveness diminished rapidly on either side of that number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

He, he, more cushion for the pushing. OH!

familyguy009.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

The BBW Rozie posted a link to- she is incredibly overweight, it can't be healthy. I would never turn my nose up at heavier people, some are beautiful, but they cannot be healthy. However, that lady has a stunning face.
    I'm a size twelve and have been told I have a body exactly like Charlotte Church's. Slightly overweight, but not fat. Still, I'd like to lose weight.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Still, I'd like to lose weight.

Well, then, eat less and exercise; it's not rocket science.

RE your signature; are you Jewish or do you just have Dort syndrome? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Rozie wrote:

You really seem to have a problem with skinny(ish) girls.

I mean its fair enough if you find larger girls attractive.Everyone has different tastes but i wouldnt class a girl who was a size 10 as being particularly skinny or under weight,there are an awful lot of girls out there who are naturally a size 8 or 10.

Fair enough a girl who is naturally around a 14 and starves herself to get down to a size 8 wont look good.She'll look like what she is-undernourished.

But you seem to just generalize and shout about how anyone whose smaller than a size 12 is starving themselves.

It started off as a good thread.Buit then when people started expressing different opinions to yourself you started ranting.

People like all sorts.Big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I particularly dont mind skinny girls although I do prefer curvy girls or girls that are filled out.Im not the kind that would go for the paris hilton type or the incredibly skinny type as when I hug a girl or something, I dont want to feel like I'll snap her in two.Girls that are curvy or especially curvy get my vote any day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I don't think anyone has a problem with curvy. Curvy is feminine and attractive, appeals to baser instincts. The moonsomething website, that's not curvy, that's obese, that's lead-you-to-an-early-grave obese. She says on her website she tried "every fad diet", that alone says enough. Fad diets don't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

im by no means skinny but overweight girls make me think UNHEALTHY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Moonspheres

DAEDULUS wrote:
    Maybe thats how women see it or your just sympothizing,but no man would actually think of her as sexy or hot...

You would be incorrect, Daedulus.

There are many men out there who do not find me sexy or attractive but rest assured, there are plenty to have and do.

I may not be attractive or sexy to you, your neighbor, your best friend, or your attorney but I just might be to the guy who was behind you two days ago in line at the bank.

To make statements about subjective issues and include all people in such statements doesn't work. To say that "NO" man would actually think of me as sexy or hot just won't work. You don't get to decide that for anyone else but yourself.

There are hundreds of thousands of websites out there making a bloody fortune that have large, larger, and super-sized women posing nude, making videos, etc. There are hundreds of thousands of men paying these sites because for whatever reason, they find really big women sexy, attractive, etc.

My husband (who when it comes down to it is the only man that matters in this area) finds me beautiful, attractive, and sexy.

I don't find submissive men attractive. Its just the way I am. It doesn't mean that no woman would - it just means that I don't. You don't find fat women sexy. To each his own then, eh?

Well wishes,

-Laura J. Judd

• Advertisement

wow,i really wasnt expecting that :D

DAEDULUS wrote:
    wow,i really wasnt expecting that :D

No worries. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I would have to say I prefer thin girls(not too skinny!) with long straight hair more than anything else.

Also if they look like her...i'm not terribly offended or anything ;)
    http://www.avril.cezetmania.info/galerie/undermyskin/6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i dont like fat girls, they're fat ffs!

skinny girls are rubbish too, but i'd rather a skinny girl to a fat one.

fit is where it's at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I Dont like Skinny girls and i dont like fat girls , curvey girls are perfect for me , something line this is what i mean . Something to hold on too.Thats the way i look at it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Sarge, that girl in the pic you posted IS Skinny! She's very thin! She isn't curvey by any stretch of the imagination. Just because someone has boobs dosen't mean they can be defined as curvey ffs.
    Here's a tip, if someones hips stick out - they're not curvey, their angular!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

I'd just like to agree with everything Moonspheres says.
    As a man I am most definately attracted to the larger woman.
    And I don't just mean large breasts.

Large women are soft, warm and huggable.

Yummy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sarge, that girl in the pic you posted IS Skinny! She's very thin! She isn't curvey by any stretch of the imagination. Just because someone has boobs dosen't mean they can be defined as curvey ffs.
    Here's a tip, if someones hips stick out - they're not curvey, their angular!

The girl in that picture is charoltte church who i think everyone will agree has a nice curvey figure :) , She just looks really well in that photo i posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

rsynnott wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity (worth visiting if only for the obese mouse).

Yes, I see what you mean, however anyone with BMI over 30 is unquestionably in trouble, as are the vast majority of people with BMI >25.[url][/url]

I'm sorry but that BMI is completely inclusive as it takes no account of bone structure, body type or other factors that influence the weight of a person. My BMI is 31.5 and yes I am overweight, but I'm nowhere near obese, and in fact I carry the weight reasonably well..all things considered.

Now I'm back training and watching what I eat because I want to reduce my weight but even when I was working as a plasterer, and training 4 days a week with no weight problem my BMI was 27, it didn't take into account the fact that I was heavily muscled from the work I was doing. If I was to go by BMI then I would have to lose almost 30% of my current weight to be in the "normal" zone and that would make me lighter than I've been since my early teens.

On-Topic I prefer curvy girls to skinny girls, and I believe it's all about how you carry yourself. They look far healthier as long as they are comfortable with themselves there's no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

People come in different sizes but unhealthy and flabby are different. I am over weight and have been bigger and also thinner and weighted more.
    Being comfortable with yourself is important but certain images seem to be taken to because the size suits the look. As mention larger girls and the goth look. Bob hair cuts or similar like Moon there are another look that is meant to suit larger people.
    THe truth of such looks in general is they are to reduce the apperance of size not enjoy it. The models used for larger sizes are unrealistic too as they are just large people when many of the clients are actually fat people.
    You really have to see there is a differnce between a big person and somebody who is fat. Some people have medical conditions but those who don't and are fat and happy fine for them. Don't expect people to find it attractive.
    Moon has a pretty face but a ton of make-up and good photography help. The strain her heart and joints are under make me find her unattractive. I couldn't enter a relationship with somebody I would end up wheeling around or out living. No offense Moon if you are happy with that good for you but it isn't what I would see as good relationship to be in.
    I have my own medical condition with a high mortality rate if untreated, the treatement is not pleasant and has effects on me I do it for my wife as much for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

im skinny myself and what really annoys me is that its ok for people to come up to me and say im too thin - yet there would be war if I went up to an overweight girl and said she was too heavy! that really wrecks my head its a reverse bias. People come in all shapes and sizes I myself would hate to be any bigger than a size 10 but it wouldnt suit me anyway im petite and small boned. some other girls look ridiculous when they lose weight. you can usually tell which girls are naturally thin from those that have dieted themselves to be thin cos it just doesnt look natural on some people. everyone has a wieght that they look good at and its different my mate is a size 14 and she is gourgus it wouldnt look right if she lost weight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Iago I agree with you on BMi I weight far more than people think (ive even had to get on a scales to prove it) because ive a lot of muscle from horse riding 5 times a week and doing work round the yard etc

Morning star its great to see someone else understands the difference between a large person and a fat person!

Iago wrote:
    I'm sorry but that BMI is completely inclusive as it takes no account of bone structure, body type or other factors that influence the weight of a person. My BMI is 31.5 and yes I am overweight, but I'm nowhere near obese, and in fact I carry the weight reasonably well..all things considered.

Quite right; BMI is a tool for basic self-diagnosis and public health statistics. As to "carrying the weight well", it is certainly nothing to do with aesthetics; it is a health issue. And you are right to say that it is not all-inclusive; if your body-shape is notably non-normal, it may be inaccurate. (In addition, if you're of African or Carribean extraction, it may be inaccurate; some health authorities have redefined "overweight" as 27 and "obese" as 32 for these ethnic backgrounds, while lowering the limits to 23 and 27 respectively for Asians. If you're extremely tall or short, it is also less effective.) A doctor will be able to tell you for sure.
    Iago wrote:
    Now I'm back training and watching what I eat because I want to reduce my weight but even when I was working as a plasterer, and training 4 days a week with no weight problem my BMI was 27, it didn't take into account the fact that I was heavily muscled from the work I was doing. If I was to go by BMI then I would have to lose almost 30% of my current weight to be in the "normal" zone and that would make me lighter than I've been since my early teens.

Yep, again it is just a guideline, and may not apply precisely to you. A doctor can tell you, and other measurements like body fat percentage (taken by doctor or dreadful little inaccurate machine) and waist size may also be useful.

When I said "however anyone with BMI over 30 is unquestionably in trouble,", I meant that I was fairly certain that they'd have to be overweight, which carries a health risk, at the very least.

Reading over my previous posts, I realise I came out sounding quite negative. I don't have any problem with people being overweight, and any health problems they incurr are entirely their own business. I do have issues however with the whole "I can't lose weight" thing; as an ex-fat person myself (5'11", was 90kg, am now ~65kg) I know it's possible. It requires willpower, certainly, but it really is just a case of reducing intake. But certainly, as long as you're happy with the weight you are, I don't see a problem.
    Moon has a pretty face but a ton of make-up and good photography help.

That's not very nice. She has a very pretty face, full stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

I'd be interested to find out what men actually perceive to be curvy; for example which celebs. Charlotte Church seems to be the given but who else...? I've often wondered if what men see a curvy is actually pretty skinny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Curvy = a fairly thin/normal-sized person with more prominent breasts and behind than average as far as I can make out.

An annoying word tbh - nobody is made of perfectly straight lines like a stick drawing!

Yes but it's the word used time and again on this and everyother similar thread to describe how a woman should be, just wondering if this is quantifiable at all in terms of what kind of a woman qualifies and how subjective this proves to be.

Yes but it's the word used time and again on this and everyother similar thread to describe how a woman should be, just wondering if this is quantifiable at all in terms of what kind of a woman qualifies and how subjective this proves to be.

Pretty damn subjective, I'd say! I'm wary of anyone saying how anyone else "should be" tbh. [missworld]Leave people well alone and respect differences![/missworld]

simu wrote:
    Pretty damn subjective, I'd say! I'm wary of anyone saying how anyone else "should be" tbh. [missworld]Leave people well alone and respect differences![/missworld]
    Oh here, read the thread back from the beginning; basically the jist is curvy is best, that's all I was saying.

Oh here, read the thread back from the beginning; basically the jist is curvy is best, that's all I was saying.

Wasn't criticising you there. More those who come out with X is best nonsense.

People come in different sizes but unhealthy and flabby are different. I am over weight and have been bigger and also thinner and weighted more.
    Being comfortable with yourself is important but certain images seem to be taken to because the size suits the look. As mention larger girls and the goth look. Bob hair cuts or similar like Moon there are another look that is meant to suit larger people.
    THe truth of such looks in general is they are to reduce the apperance of size not enjoy it. The models used for larger sizes are unrealistic too as they are just large people when many of the clients are actually fat people.
    You really have to see there is a differnce between a big person and somebody who is fat. Some people have medical conditions but those who don't and are fat and happy fine for them. Don't expect people to find it attractive.
    Moon has a pretty face but a ton of make-up and good photography help. The strain her heart and joints are under make me find her unattractive. I couldn't enter a relationship with somebody I would end up wheeling around or out living. No offense Moon if you are happy with that good for you but it isn't what I would see as good relationship to be in.
    I have my own medical condition with a high mortality rate if untreated, the treatement is not pleasant and has effects on me I do it for my wife as much for me.

Just a quick fyi -

I don't have a bob - My hair is down past my butt.

That picture (the one in my sig) is an animated gif of 4 cheap webcam pics. I'm wearing basic makeup (with the exception of the darker lipstick). Hardly a lot of photographic help. *grin*

No makeup webcam pic - moonshower.jpg

Hannyways.... onward and upward.

Why do so many people think that fat people are so happy to be that way? Do people think they just woke up one day and said "Hey, I could be happy being fat, I think I'll pork out from now on!"

Just because I am happy with who I am and I strive toward self acceptance (which includes the good and the bad) doesn't mean I am happy with my size.

I've spent most of my life battling my weight. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I don't. I screw up like anyone else but lets face it - I've gone up against some pretty insurmountable obstacles in my life and this one is the hardest I've ever faced - especially when the shallow media & society seems to be hell-bent on telling me how disgusting I am every day.

I smoked for 17 years. Quitting was a piece of cake compared to the weight battle.

Speaking of smoking....

Do people realize how many smokers lecture fat people on health issues? You wouldn't believe how often I hear people who drink alcohol like its going out of style bitch about fat people being unhealthy. I know a lot of thin people who have eating habits that are MUCH worse than mine but who have a very fast metabolism who would harp on me in a second for my habits, state of health, etc.

Very few people are truly in a position to lecture anyone else on their lifestyle habits or their health and to be honest, its no one else's business. What amazes me is how many of them claim to do so out of concern but yet they berate fat people without a shred of empathy or compassion in their tone or manner.

The one that cracks me up the most is when someone who is rude, uncouth, and abrasive tells me that I choose to be fat and that's why its so disgusting. Well, he or she chooses to act in a rude and insensitive manner but that's okay?

:p

Here is a hypothetical scenario to make y'all think:

Suppose there is this little girl. From the time she is 4 until she is 14, she is being molested/raped/assaulted by a family member. Every time that family member brutalizes her, he says things like how much he loves how tiny she is - how small she is - etc.

So this girl subconsciously spends the rest of her life trying to be bigger, trying to be the opposite of what he wanted her to be and yet she doesn't even realize why she's doing it.

Everyone has a story. Everyone has something that happened behind the shell, behind the clothes, behind the eyes.

It is so much easier for people to just cast blame on fat people for being fat. Its so much easier to judge people based on the package they come in because that way, they don't have to get involved. Its easier to make fun or to unleash venom & vitriol because that way they can puff up and feel better about themselves by making other people feel worse.

The reality is that we are all different - different bodies, different spirits, different life stories. We are all healthy in some ways and unhealthy in others. We all contribute to the goal of beauty in our own ways. We all have faults and flaws.

I don't expect everyone to find fat people attractive. Chemistry is what it is. What I do expect is that people are treated with decency and at least a modicum of respect for the true person they have worked so hard to become, regardless of what they look like and I certainly don't expect people to be hated for something as shallow and skin-deep as their appearance.

Morningstar - this post isnt directed at you, nor am I accusing you of the behaviors I've mentioned above. I just sort of started rambling... :D

Well wishes,

-Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Rozie wrote:
    mistress type. I'd love to find a nice big bisexual goth girl to go out with :3

But for some reason, I don't like it on guys, and am attracted to thinner, preferably Johnny Depp-shaped guys. It's weird.

So no offers from big goth guys thanks ;)

So err, I'm actually interested as to who, especially among the lads, is attracted to larger women? I think a lot of guys are shy about it because it's embarassing.

But your a T-girl aren't you?
    Do you like boys or girls?

Is there such a thing as a gay T-girl... ?
    I'm damned confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Moon wrote:
    Here is a hypothetical scenario to make y'all think

This is a lot more common then people think.

It need not even be abuse related, all it takes in a few unpleasant encounters
    at any age.
    Even weight gain after pregnancy can be your mind and bodies way of making
    you feel unsexy as it does not want to go through that trauma again.
    The sterotype of the happy joyous non offensive fat person lives on and it is
    usually very wrong a lot of people 'eat' thier pain and rage.

It is a hard cycle to break.
    Some people use drink, some use drugs perciption or otherwise,
    some use smoking, some selfharm or cut, some use food.
    All of these are the sympthoms of other things.

It is not as easy as don't drink/smoke/take drugs/self harm/ over eat.

Thaedydal wrote:
    This is a lot more common then people think...

...It is a hard cycle to break.
    Some people use drink, some use drugs perciption or otherwise,
    some use smoking, some selfharm or cut, some use food.
    All of these are the sympthoms of other things.

It is not as easy as don't drink/smoke/take drugs/self harm/ over eat.

Well said.

chump wrote:
    But your a T-girl aren't you?
    Do you like boys or girls?

Is there such a thing as a gay T-girl... ?
    I'm damned confused

Gender identification and Sexual Orientation are two separate entities.

A person who was born a male and who identifies as being female doesn't do so because they like men, they do so because they simply feel as if they were meant to be/are a female.

That particular female may be straight, gay, or bisexual.

Hope this helps.

Gender identification and Sexual Orientation are two separate entities.

A person who was born a male and who identifies as being female doesn't do so because they like men, they do so because they simply feel as if they were meant to be/are a female.

That particular female may be straight, gay, or bisexual.

Hope this helps.

I must say I never expected you to find the site, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow by bringing you up as a defense in an argument, it might have been a litle disrespectful.

But you ARE a very attractive lady, I think it's wonderful you found a loving husband. I would put you over the majority of Irish women any day.

My eating has been miracously cut down enormously lately - but at a cost. I feel inactive much of the time, and I often get sick when I eat. I don't see to be loosing weight, which is a shame.

I think the ideal figure for me(in a partner, wouldn't mind having myself though :P) is Jane Goldman's - http://photobucket.com/albums/v664/Wetflame/?action=view&current=jane_goldman002.jpg

I couldn't really find a better picture. She normally has a noticble bump of a belly. Her breasts are unusually HUGE though, but you have to remember she is a bit overweight, she just carries it well.

You can see it a bit better here - http://www.victorianpages.freeola.com/images/pics/JGoldman/vp_JGoldman2.jpg

I can't seem to find a pic of her at her biggest, but she was defnitely the sexiest then.

daveirl wrote:

When in fact we have one of the largest problems in the world, with the potential to be a public health disaster in a few decades. (Interestingly, all developed English-speaking countries have obesity problems far greater than most of the rest of the developed world. Wonder why?

rsynnott wrote:
    When in fact we have one of the largest problems in the world, with the potential to be a public health disaster in a few decades. (Interestingly, all developed English-speaking countries have obesity problems far greater than most of the rest of the developed world. Wonder why?

It's mainly in our genes to store fat, and our lifestyles no longer require that. I guess english speaking countries, on average, tend to loose their culture and up being absorbed into the american one which abuses this.

But really, the first thing to do is to not insult or blame fat people. It's just a result of a lifestyle that we all share, and this is how they react to it, and many of them would be fat regardless of where they are.

Rozie wrote:
    But really, the first thing to do is to not insult or blame fat people. It's just a result of a lifestyle that we all share, and this is how they react to it, and many of them would be fat regardless of where they are.

No, I don't blame fat people at all. I have no problem with people being fat; so long as you're happy, who cares how fat or thin you are? I am, however, of the opinion, that being overweight is detrimental to one's health (as is being underweight; however, that's quite rare). That's all I've been arguing here; Ihaven't tried to argue that fat people are evil or whatever...

rsynnott wrote:
    No, I don't blame fat people at all. I have no problem with people being fat; so long as you're happy, who cares how fat or thin you are? I am, however, of the opinion, that being overweight is detrimental to one's health (as is being underweight; however, that's quite rare). That's all I've been arguing here; Ihaven't tried to argue that fat people are evil or whatever...

ALright, but you did come on very strong in some of your last posts.

As for it being unhealthy, it depends entirely on the person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement