Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act

Options
  • 28-06-2005 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

maxwell and saskia doing the bold thing under the covers in the bedroom. Orlath goes into the bedroom with her suitcase and turns on the lights. makosi vanessa kemal science catch them in the act,

as do about four cameras.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

When?

er.. THE act? The umm... full act?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

all i know is that a bare bum was seen. under a quilt. actually it was anthony who turned on the light as he was carrying the suitcase for orla

now max and saskia are kissing to beat the band in the hopes that only one of them is up against someone else.

they are not as smug as they thought they were.

:o

She's an awful person.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

She's just playing the game but playing it very poorly if she thinks the general public will keep her/Maxwell in because they're fcuking each other. If anything I'd say she'll go for that. Maxwell, is thinking with his knob and that's ok in of itself, but he's blown the game by being Saskia's lapdog to get the action.

I'm liking the bould science more and more. He's mouthy, but that's probably required in there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yes its a coincidence that she decides to let Maxwell have his wicked way with her just as the new model housemate comes in...

TART ;)

If I had any respect for Saskia it went out the window after her fishwife-esque outburst over a few cans of cider... and telling makosi her breath smelled like dog ****... what a cow..

Id love to see her out on her ear and boo'd back to where ever she came from (walford I think)

Thats my two cents anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭c3van5

murphaph wrote:
    She's just playing the game but playing it very poorly if she thinks the general public will keep her/Maxwell in because they're fcuking each other. If anything I'd say she'll go for that. Maxwell, is thinking with his knob and that's ok in of itself, but he's blown the game by being Saskia's lapdog to get the action.

I'm liking the bould science more and more. He's mouthy, but that's probably required in there.

did you notice saskia suddenly becoming life and soul of the part when orlaith entered? ha ha ha
    sad desperate woman

Saskia would have gone around snogging Max and the other two anyway because of being up for eviction ... I dont think she'd have gone that far for eviction. She believes the public idolise her so she doesnt need to go that far for the public to like her (in her own mind).

Because Orlaith came in, she did go that far. The evil jealous looks on Saskias face behind Orlaiths back were hilarious. Max is very interested in Orlaith - he's said shes his type. Saskia feels very very threatened by Orlaith but not in the sense that Orlaith could knock Top Dog (HA!) off her perch, but because she might lose puppy dog Max who she thinks is making her look good because of Michelle and Stu last year.

Facing the eviction she has already said along with Max : "The public will be gutted that we're up for eviction"

She wont be threatened by Orlaiths presence inside the house, only for losing Max and he's already shown too much interest. He was lucky that she wasnt in the garden earlier - Orlaith showered topless again while Ant was already in the garden doing push ups, but Max beat him to the shower to have a gawp at Orlaith :D

MAx didnt have his wicked way with her. Derek told the Diary Room that he was giving her head (I guess so she wouldnt have to look at him or smell or taste his breath!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I've really grown to like Science too, he's my current fav, he's just a **** stirrer and really doesn't care! He's gas...

And I think Anthony may well go on and win... he seems the best bet at the minute. A bit boring, but inoffensive and a bit like that Craig lad who won before... the carpenter

Science is the most entertaining alright. Like him or hate him, he's value for money.
    Anthony was rather rude and snipey when the eviction nominations were announced. Is he another one to show true colours this week? I thoght he was about the best of them in an all round way. I dont fancy him, but he seems the least confrontational and quite caring at time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Who cares??!!!

Sorry, why am I on this thread? :confused:

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Facing the eviction she has already said along with Max : "The public will be gutted that we're up for eviction"

And her "no one who goes out this early goes on to have a career"-type comment was a tad puke inducing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

BuffyBot wrote:
    And her "no one who goes out this early goes on to have a career"-type comment was a tad puke inducing too.
    I nearly fell out of me chair. Stupid cow-that's one thing any muppet would know not to say out loud. Team smug were really sickening tonight-especially craig & anthony in the diary room together. yuk.

How unimpressed as Derek when Saskia straddled Maxwell during the welcome party!! Hilarious he was. I like the way science puts the lapdogs down to their faces-no bullsh!t with him, says it outside the diary room just the same as if he was in it. He keeps calling Anthony "tweedle-dumb", classic!!!

Well hopefully the comment you posted comes true :D Buffy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

mike65 wrote:
    Who cares??!!!

Sorry, why am I on this thread? :confused:

Mike.
    12000 posts and moderator of astronomy/space.....*cough* geek *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 indefensibles

-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

-