Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random; juggler on a 145 bus!

Options
  • 28-06-2005 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

i'm sure this is hopeless (and no laughing!) but if you are the guy who sat next to a juggler on the 145 bus on sunday (kinda obv, clubs sticking out of my bag!) please contact me!!! lol

saz

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

laughs,ah no,gl saz :)
    saying hi to random ppl is hard!
    if he likes rasmus yer sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Twas probably jamie from tcd club he lives out that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Ah yes the guy you told me about!!

It would be cool if he was part of the forum, faith like your friends said.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

omg sarah i saw him :P
    i sense you will be stalking this weekend? :P

You could get on the bus at the same time, and get off at his stop till he comes or somethin, lol

But try not to let on, it might scare him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

it's not jamie! i just had my juggling stuff, so this bus guy might have noticed i juggled, and may wander here.... eh, i can hope! i shll try to bump into him this sunday.... if only...

saz

lol he would be some detective i see it now,hmm she was listening to rasmus.she had juggling sticks...i must post on boards about juggling to saz!
    omg he even guessed your name :P
    when ya bump into him you better have a plan this time :)

You try make conversation. After all you said he was smiling at you when you got off the bus. Always a good sign.

watch the sig jammy,tis illegal,both pics.
    just ask him what he was listening to and crap...:)

hey - my clubs were sticking out of my bag, which i had on my lap. he was right next to me; he would have noticed!

and for your information- i wasn't listening to the rasmus!! i was listening to the most adorable lyrics for the situation in songs by the white stripes... "Oh, let's shake hands, oh let's be friends. I can't come up with a better plan, so put your fingers in my hand, and baby let's be friends!"

anyhow... as i said, he may wander to this juggling forum.... lol!

saz

• Advertisement

by the by - good idea with a question on the music... i shall remember that one!

bet you were listening to that pretty good looking for a girl song! :)
    music is the way to a mans heart:P

Personally i thought it was through the rib cage

thats the way to make him love you,shows you care when you go for the heart!

Just reach in and grab it *wanders off to get rib spreaders*

yeah, of course i heard that song too, it was on when he came and sat next to me! ah, the buzz... oh... he's driving me insane and i don't even know his name! strange world...

and did you guys know; guinness is NOT vegetarian! crazy, indeed.

saz

lol

you really are outstanded by that aren't you saz

yes it is. to (to the guiness thing)

describe this juggler who has your head spinning and i might know him.

yeah, of course i heard that song too, it was on when he came and sat next to me! ah, the buzz... oh... he's driving me insane and i don't even know his name! strange world...

and did you guys know; guinness is NOT vegetarian! crazy, indeed.

saz
    he was listenin to that song,that's brilliant!
    omg not vegetarian thank god i dont drink it!
    did you know it's not even black it's red!

yes it is. to (to the guiness thing)

describe this juggler who has your head spinning and i might know him.
    hes prbably not a juggler,she was the juggler involved ;)

• Advertisement

Explains why this thread was making no sense to me. dman scan reading back to school with me i think. saz there's only one thing to do and thats some hard core stalkage i'll lend you my trench coat and binoculars

dman scan reading back to school with me i think. er what lol
    i have a rope if ya wanna tie him up? oh and kinky handcuffs are everywhere in dub :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

So did you even talk to him (without giving contact info. and names) or did you just like the shape of his ass?

I'm gonna allow this.

I just scan read the first post and thought she was looking for a juggler who was on the bus

lol! no she was too shy to talk to him :) but then again on a bus i would be way too shy aswell.
    his ass was quite nice apparently ^^

I just scan read the first post and thought she was looking for a juggler who was on the bus
    oh damn i was wondering what dman was so it made no sense lol

Uhh red, so they dye it or something.

I'm gonna allow this.

omg we have moderators here? I thought it was going to be a bastion of off topic posting in semi juggling related themes. Do you go to any of the clubs hh?

this is hilarious! anyhow, if you wanna subject yourself to my sappy story, this is what happened;
    (see http://www.rasmusdeadletters.com/bboard/forum/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1740666&topic=i+saw+this+guy+on+a+bus%2E%2E%2E )

as i said, if he wanders on here, eh, he'll know where to look.

and yes, he was mighty hot! mmmm...

saz

• Advertisement

Jammy wrote:
    Uhh red, so they dye it or something.
    this post really confuses me lol

Advertisement