Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random; juggler on a 145 bus!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Yes, this is quite an odd thread.

I wouldn't mind seeing what he looks like myself.

this post really confuses me lol

the guiness

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

this is hilarious! anyhow, if you wanna subject yourself to my sappy story, this is what happened;
    (see http://www.rasmusdeadletters.com/bboard/forum/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1740666&topic=i+saw+this+guy+on+a+bus%2E%2E%2E )

as i said, if he wanders on here, eh, he'll know where to look.

and yes, he was mighty hot! mmmm...

saz
    hey it says i have 0 posts there that makes no sense!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Jammy wrote:
    the guiness
    no they dont dye it,its really dark red that looks black to u and me.

• Advertisement

no they dont dye it,its really dark red that looks black to u and me.

oh that's really weird. I'll be staring at a pint a guiness next time I see one for ages now!

Jammy wrote:
    oh that's really weird. I'll be staring at a pint a guiness next time I see one for ages now!
    i thought it was cool when i saw it on the documentary about guiness lol
    ''omg an interesting fact in this show!''

I thought it was going to be a bastion of off topic posting in semi juggling related themes.
    semi juggling themes are the best ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

this is one interesting post...

of course it is all related to juggling.... us being jugglers, and this is what us jugglers want to talk about... anyhow...

i figure if we are all here, no one is in the rain at trinity, jugglin like a wild thing?!

saz

I don't know i feel we should be speaking in siteswap now

• Advertisement

this is one interesting post...

of course it is all related to juggling.... us being jugglers, and this is what us jugglers want to talk about... anyhow...

i figure if we are all here, no one is in the rain at trinity, jugglin like a wild thing?!

saz
    im at trinity :P and us being jugglers is a dodgy statement! :)
    1,2,3 pass oops we did it wrong again :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

omg we have moderators here? I thought it was going to be a bastion of off topic posting in semi juggling related themes. Do you go to any of the clubs hh?
    I have no time for clubs and stuff what with just finishing the junior cert. I went to the first meeting of the Dublin Juggling Society. I must go again soon. Busy this weekend though. Humph...

You may find me in St. Stephen's Green some days with my stuff, just practicing.

this is hilarious! anyhow, if you wanna subject yourself to my sappy story, this is what happened;
    (see http://www.rasmusdeadletters.com/bboard/forum/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1740666&topic=i+saw+this+guy+on+a+bus%2E%2E%2E )

saz
    Awwwww you sound so smitten in that. I say you take the bus again under the same conditions: Same day of the week, same time, same stops. Hope for the best.

I say you take the bus again under the same conditions: Same day of the week, same time, same stops. Hope for the best.
    other people read the stalkers hanbook too yay!

yup, i'm gonna try that.

anyhow, this site is being mighty slow at the moment for me.... so i'll be back on later... time to get some food!

saz

I have no time for clubs and stuff what with just finishing the junior cert. I went to the first meeting of the Dublin Juggling Society. I must go again soon. Busy this weekend though. Humph...
    You may find me in St. Stephen's Green some days with my stuff, just practicing.

Well if you go to the green you should come up to ivy gardens i practise there most days when its nice

yup, i'm gonna try that.

anyhow, this site is being mighty slow at the moment for me.... so i'll be back on later... time to get some food!

saz
    if its going to slow for your liking go into user settings and put 40 replies per page instead of 20 helps a lot,hate changing page :)

So how did the stalkage go or do we get ot hear about it tomo?

be patient padawan,he only appeared after juggling the last day :)

ah maybe we should get the bus home with her after just to make sure she does make a move

yes i like to keep poking people and giggling ^^

• Advertisement

lol! it's still a chance... i may or may not see him...

*prays he decides to do what he did last sunday*

shoot up on ssome drugs and shag the husband ya? :)

alas, no luck.

perhaps in the future...

try every sunday forever :)

..... nowhere to be found.....

Probably best to put him in the never meant to be pile (i can be proven wrong on this though)

..... nowhere to be found.....
    stalk him maybe?go collect video camera footage from that day and plaster his picture around where ya live and the bus route...some1 will respond :)

ah yes, i've accepted it now... but still, who knows.....

but still, who knows.....
    accepted it eh,don't think so my dear! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement