Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke me a kipper? Spammy little nipper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper:psuedo s-m-a-k </font>

lol :)

i think this thread is a wee bit silly. ciaran hasn't posted excessivly in weeks. the last time he was spamming was at the last planet cs lan, when he didnt play cs. he just posted on boards. about 70 posts in one night if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I heard CT beats up homeless people. Clearly he is a much more serious menace than SMAK. Ban him (and that ****wit Joe22)
    quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by quozl:
    I heard CT beats up homeless people. Clearly he is a much more serious menace than SMAK. Ban him (and that ****wit Joe22)
    quozl
    </font>

don't underestimate me quozl!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Take a look at this topic
    with smoke-me-a-kipper in it
    Has he stopped in the spam like he said he did?
    Doesn't look like it.

http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum22/HTML/000123-20.html

i said i would stop posting spam like 'lol' or ' biggrin.gif' or just quoting other people.

besides, OJ are you actually saying you 'read' the trolls board??

eek.gif reading the trolls board. freaky. eek.gif

besides whats the point in having a trolls board if no one trolls it. at least i'm not starting flamewars or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Smoke me a kipper? Spammy little nipper
    the topic holds true

[This message has been edited by WhiteLancer (edited 26-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I agree (for once) with whitelancer. SMAK is spammy end of story. The whole point of this post was because I'm absolutely sick of filtering through all the spam and rubbish posts just to find useful ones in any given topic in any given forum. I think the rate member hack would be excellant. Maybe people would cop on when they realise how much ppl dislike what they're doing. Then again maybe not.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Truly he must be banned if me and logic agree :¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">well i'm very sorry, for annoying you while you read the wonderful and insightful posts on the trolls board.</font>

hmmm which part of this are you having trouble with?
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">any given topic in any given forum</font>

.logic.

[This message has been edited by logic1 (edited 27-05-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by logic1:
    I'm absolutely sick of filtering through all the spam and rubbish posts just to find useful ones in any given topic in any given forum.</font>

well i'm very sorry, for annoying you while you read the wonderful and insightful posts on the trolls board.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

• Advertisement
Advertisement