Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe22

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

WhiteWashman is a bad moderator, because he posts to the humanities board.

Go here: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum15/HTML/000400.html
    If you want to see why WWman is a victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

but of course im not a moderator on the humanities board.....
    if you want to see me moderate, post on the work board. im sure most peolpe there would say i mvery helpful actually smile.gif
    youre just sour grapes, you want to be a moderator thats all smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:
    WhiteWashman is a bad moderator, because he posts to the humanities board.
    </font>

You what?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    You what?</font>

LOL. Surprised no one said Ban Castor Troy.

I haven't seen many of Joe22 posts, but the ones I have seen I can understand why people get annoyed. Like someone asking about a printer and getting this reply...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    ive seen one, but their not for normal printing, just for lables and that all.
    didnt get the name, wasnt interested, but they are expensive
    </font>

At least other troll posters have the decency to not pretend to stay on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">LOL. Surprised no one said Ban Castor Troy. </font>

I refer you to the second post in this thread sir.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Anyway, Joe is being polite now and has probably copped on so why not wait and see. He might even say sorry smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Canaboid:
    Anyway, Joe is being polite now and has probably copped on so why not wait and see. He might even say sorry smile.gif</font>

Miracles don't happen to often ... and unless Cloud is in the mood i don't think it will last too long either.

P.S. Hobbes that was my post about the printer. there are some mad.gif people out there ... just pat them on the head and do your best not to walk on them too much !!! biggrin.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands.
    P.S. Avator fromerly know as Gamblor !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    castor-troy:
    I haven't seen Koopa in there in years
    </font>

actually im on there a lot, i post as "sam" or "koopa"

i just dont think most of the stuff should be censored, thats all, unless theres some major abuse going on..

well sam, i think you should start to censor all the posts about esat, ntl, adsl and cable coz there really getting on my t1ts. no-one seems to post about anything else these days...
    mind you, i guess that maens there would be very little posting at all wwman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Castor:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    im sure bugler will pipe up with something about me being a bad moderator since i post to the humanities board
    </font>

Who am I to deny WWman his destiny? tongue.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">but of course im not a moderator on the humanities board.....</font>

For which I am eternally grateful smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">if you want to see me moderate, post on the work board. im sure most peolpe there would say i mvery helpful actually</font>

I don't doubt it,but i have an aversion to work,so I won't be posting there.

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:

Castor:

I don't doubt it,but i have an aversion to work,so I won't be posting there.

</font>

and that sir, is a tradgedy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Joe22

come on guys just because gerry is an *******

Advertisement