Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown Spoilers

• 28-06-2005 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Christian was also chosen to be part of the smackdown crew!

to read on, here is the full show of smackdown this week!

The show started with a recap of GM Teddy Long announcing plans for a new SmackDown champion to be crowned later tonight.

Muhammad Hassan then came out and cut a promo about how no one can defeat him and complained he was a prisoner in his own country. Hassan then called out The Undertaker saying that 'Taker didn't deserve to be in the six man match later tonight to crown a new SmackDown champion. The Undertaker then came out and gave Daivari a chokeslam.

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero ended in a No Contest when the Mexicools hit the ring and took out both men. They cut a promo on the mic saying they weren't going to take it from the "gringos."

Backstage, Eddie Guerrero was interviewed. Guerrero was smiling during the interview and was asked why he was so happy since he lost to Rey Mysterio last week. Guerrero said he was smiling because he knew that Mysterio was going to be in the ring later tonight begging Guerrero not to "tell the truth."

Melina defeated Michelle McCool. MNM got involved during the match and after Melina picked up the win, Heidenreich came out to clear the ring.

Eddie Guerrero came out to the ring and showed a video of Guerrero at a playground talking to Rey Mysterio's son in a very creepy way, offering to tell him a bedtime story. Mysterio then came out and Guerrero asked him if he thought it was time his son knew the truth. Rey asked Guerrero not to do this and Guerrero told him to get on his knees and beg him. Mysterio did and Guerrero pulled out candy and smashed it in Mysterio's face, leaving the ring.

Christian was revealed as the next SmackDown draft pick and was entered into the Six Man Elimination Match to determine the new SmackDown Champion.

Here is the order of elimination in the main event: The Undertaker was disqualified for hitting Hassan with a steel chair, Hassan was taken to the back as a result & left the match, JBL pinned Chris Benoit, Christian pinned Booker T and JBL pinned Christian to win the match.

After the match, Teddy Long came out holding the sack with the new "SmackDown Championship" inside saying that JBL won the match, but not the SmackDown title. Long informed JBL that SmackDown won't need a new championship now thanks to the next draft pick.

The final draft pick World Heavyweight Champion Batista came out and hit the ring. Batista faced off with JBL and both brawled to end the taping.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Thanks a bunch for spoiling the last week of the draft, Maxtrax.

And why do post info straight from a wrestling site like you have some kind of inside scoop, do you think none of us can look on wrestling news boards?

I come on this board to discuss wrestling, not get news that you've copied straight from sites ( and can't even be bothered to quote )

All you're short of doing is saying "This is ace reporter Maxtrax, outside WWE's Stamford Headquarters..." at the end of your posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Maxtrax, one more strike and you are banned. If it reveals anything about a show it HAS to have spoliers written in the topic heading at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

ah, sure he's only new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

Nice 2 see you all getting your nickers in a twist, keep your hair on! its not the end of the world it just wrestling, remember that guys its just WRESTLING! yes that fake show on TV we all like to watch, It's wrestling ...and by the way i told every 1 10 days ago that Batista was going 2 smackdown, it's on an early thread which can be found!

No go and put the kettle on and have a warm cup of tea, that should calm you down and bring u all down off your high horses, because just like I'm a fan nothing more nothing less!

well goto go, merry xmas and happy new year! xxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

the reaction to maxtrax posting the spoilers made me laugh.

very very funny.you all knew what was going to happen and yet you read on even though maxtrax left a gap.how dimwitted?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I edited the title as it had spoilers in it. therefore anyone browsing the forum would read some spoilers by accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

maxtrax wrote:
    ...and by the way i told every 1 10 days ago that Batista was going 2 smackdown

Now would that have been a lucky guess or was it because nearly every ****ing wrestling site on the net said it would be so? Considering the amount of people being mentioned for the draft I suppose someone was bound to get it right eventually. This isn't Watergate and you no more knew who 'Deep Throat' was than any of us did. The way you talk about it you would swear you and Vince are best buds. Did you call him to ask him to move Batista based on your prediction here or is the boss still in charge of WWE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

maxtrax wrote:
    Nice 2 see you all getting your nickers in a twist, keep your hair on! its not the end of the world it just wrestling, remember that guys its just WRESTLING! yes that fake show on TV we all like to watch, It's wrestling ...and by the way i told every 1 10 days ago that Batista was going 2 smackdown, it's on an early thread which can be found!

No go and put the kettle on and have a warm cup of tea, that should calm you down and bring u all down off your high horses, because just like I'm a fan nothing more nothing less!

well goto go, merry xmas and happy new year! xxxxxx

Oh just go away ya fool...

Advertisement