Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modded playstation question?

Options
  • 28-06-2005 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

not sure if this is the right place.... but I cant seem to find a more suitable one. feel free to move it if needs be.

I have a modded playstation, done about 2 years ago. Im not sure what chip it is, but it was done by modchipireland... but cant seem to find there website. Anyway, there used to be a nack for making original dvds work (my dvd player on the blink), but I cant remember what it is. I have a vague idea but cant get it to work.

Not sure if anyone will know this... not sure if it is chip specific etc..... anyhow... it would be handy if anyone does...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Try the Console Modding forum.
    Someone might know there (read charter first to ensure question is within bounds)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

apologies... moderator... could u move this to the console modding section... don't know how i didnt see it...

and thanks for the response... and ill contact chris about it.. if anyone in the cm section has any idea??...lol... trying to watch a movie at the moment...not going too well....

Advertisement