Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UP - again Grrrrrrr

Options
  • 04-06-2001 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

some @rsewhole is at it again upping old posts in Tech his nick is @1

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've just noticed too..
    How is he able to reply to so many topic's within the minute?
    Why isn't the flood control not stopping him?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

guys this @1 guy. i've been watching the "who's online" window and this guy has been reading the admin board and generally moving around the other boards reading posts. This is after all the "upping" has been done. i think this lamo is looking at his handy work. ****head

OK, <me, dons Sherlock Holmes cape> after watching the online status for a while this is waht I saw. @1 moving through the boards comes to the admin board and reads this topic and was about to reply. He/it then dissappears from the online window, Joe23 appears in the main page, goes to online status and has a look at whos there, see's "itself" and dissappears.

Hmmmm

[This message has been edited by BNC (edited 04-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Whoever is looking after the tech board, delete the new "up" post and then lock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

BNC, while that is flakey at best you have to wonder why they are only hitting the Tech board. So clearly it's someone upset with how they were dealt with on the tech board.

Take the Security board for example, a lot of kidiots got upset recently about what was posted yet you don't see them attacking that (probably because they would be just proving the other peoples point I guess).

So who recently got upset on the tech board?

• Advertisement

Elementary my dear Watson..it was.....

Advertisement