Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL digital VS SKY plus

Options
  • 28-06-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am just about to be able to drop NTL digital and am thinking about getting SKY plus. Has anybody else done this?
    I know there are dedicated Sky fans but I am trying to get a companrison if possible so if anybody had NTL digital they could give a decent view. I would be happy if anybody commented on the pros and cons either way though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

It might depend on what you are viewing it on. I recently got myself a nice plasma screen, and sky looked blocky and choppy but NTL digital looked perfectly fine.

Other than that there's the cost, NTL is clearly less expensive unless you disconnect entirely.

I changed from Sky to NTL in January and had some small problems with service but they sorted it out. I still prefer the sky interface and will possibly change back once Sky start their High-Definition broadcasts.

Cheers
    Howard

Advertisement