Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Boards Beer Banner Request

Options
  • 28-06-2005 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭

Ah, the expatriate piss-up that is the London Boards Beer.

There's a bunch (bigger than a group, smaller than a pile) of us beering in London's sticky Soho on Friday 15th July and we need a banner.

Assistance welcomed, since I couldn't photoshop something up to save my or anybody elses life...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Banner.. For what exactly.. What size do you want it? and is there anything in particular you want on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Presumably sizewise like this one
    boardsbeer.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

If its a web banner

here is a revamped version of dangermans previous banner (hope he dosen't mind)

boardsbeer15zc.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

:D deBeere that is the **** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I take it my services are not needed here..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The more the merrier Shrimp.

For the previous beers in Dublin there were at least 2 banners floating about.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

DeBeere, that rocks!! Though all other submissions will be assessed...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

The Official Venue of the London Boards Beer is now The Soho Bar, 12-13 Greek Street, Soho, De Beere if you could incorporate that somewhere, then I can try and get that banner loaded on the site...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

DeBeere wrote:
    If its a web banner

here is a revamped version of dangermans previous banner (hope he dosen't mind)

boardsbeer15zc.gif

dangerman approves of this message. good work! :)

Advertisement