Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell and Saskia up for eviction

Options
  • 28-06-2005 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Nice.

Didn't expect this. Would be good to see Maxwell go as Saskia would probably follow the next week. Not the other way round i reckon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I think Saskia's outburst did her no favours. It'd be good to see her go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Yup when the new housemates walked in and it slowly dawned on her what actually went on re the cider I'd say she knew she'd blown it. Brilliant.

Maxwell is is anadded bonus. Rather than have the other to support had only one been up for the vote they are now competing against each other.

Its gonna be an interesting week.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,391 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

see ya Saskia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I reckon Saskia will get the boot this Friday. I can then envisage Maxwell sticking like sh*t to Anthony, Craig and Eugene for fear of another nomination next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Pity. I liked both of them. I wish Mokosi failed her task. I cannot stand her or Kemal with his whinging.

• Advertisement

Arabel wrote:
    Pity. I liked both of them. I wish Mokosi failed her task. I cannot stand her or Kemal with his whinging.

what are you saying , Mokosi is class very funney and maxwell is a creep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

what are you saying , Mokosi is class very funney and maxwell is a creep

I'm saying that Mokosi and Kemal annoy me. I cant stand when they get together alone and they just bitch. Then they keep talking and all of a sudden hey feel as if they have worked out exactly whats going on in the house.

The whole "Makosi, tell me you love me"

"Oh Kemal I love you".

It makes me sick. Maxwell, I never saw as a creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Maxwell, I never saw as a creep.

No, just a loud, obnoxious, bullying, mockney chav, huh? ;)

BuffyBot wrote:
    No, just a loud, obnoxious, bullying, mockney chav, huh? ;)
    what did he do to science's food again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Im delighted, couldn have picked a better pair. Saskia is a manipulative tramp. Maxwell, a dumb lapdog. She did herself no favours flipping out over 6 cans of cider - what a cabbage. And Maxwell just looked like a twat barking at her heels. hahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:):):):p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

I'm spoilt for choice as to who to vote out this week.

Maxwell's a bloody lap dog. The type that comes over to Dublin on a stag night, who pukes in the middle of Temple Bar, and tries to prove how hard he is to the lads, only to be twatted by one of Dublin's finest, and fall like a sack of potatoes. All he's short of saying is "Yes, Saskia, no, Saskia, three bags full, Saskia."

As for Saskia.............words fail me. Oh, to be able to smack her in her over made up face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Goodie goodie! I'd say saskia will go. but 'm delighted they're both up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

its a case of four green bottles at this stage.

one by one they will go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

And not one vote for Vanessa? What is wrong with these people?

They dont notice her and she's getting away! She's gonna be the next to get a big head. Someone has to fill Saski's space!

did any one see maxwell and Saski in the bed

saski trying to stay in the house :rolleyes:

Oh yes. I think everyone did! And heard too.

Ohhh the jangle of the bangle :D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

I loved the way Saskia said that she was going to get evicted and everybody forgets those evicted this early - sums her up. For that alone, she will be evicted and deservedly so.

I liked Maxwell at first but he is a serious bully. Gas that Derek go no nominations.

Oh yeah how stupid were Maxwell & Anthony to admit BEFORE Vanessa went in to give her nominations that they didnt get to nominate ! Even Vanessa knew that she had to vote for Max & Sas although Im sure she was going to anyway.

Vanessa just needs to keep her head down and she will survive weel into July.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Saskia is one arrogant cow. She says "I wouldn't mind I I was up against any of you lot, but Maxwell". She actually thinks they're still popular on the outside.

She'll get hers :D
    She already got Max's ;)
    I cant wait for them both to go. Max said he'd do himself up and she'd throw a dress on (I hope she doesnt miss) and they'd look so good everyone [the public] would want them to walk out together.
    Little do they know that yes, the public do. But not for the reasons he said or the other reasons he thinks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Derek is so right. Saskia needs to go now.

Craig is a sap. Interesting - Lesley & Craig, Anthony, Saskia & Maxwell are 100% english, no minorities - all stick together, almost racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

So Saskia doesn't put out anymore now that she knows she's going on Friday. C'mon the Science.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

saskia is part sri lankan.

Craig is such ****ing cry baby,cant wait see to see the back of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I loved the look on their faces last night when it was announced. However, it was nothing compared to their faces in the Garden Gate Scandal!!! Priceless! They were convinced they were out.

Team Saskia is no more........yeehaw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

I hate Saskia, I wanna throw a bucket of s*** over her

sanncoo wrote:
    However, it was nothing compared to their faces in the Garden Gate Scandal!!!

What happened there? Whats that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

don't know who either of them are, what they look like, what they are like. nor have I ever watched BB (this run - watched it before just to confirm it's utter trash). honestly couldn't give a sh*te who gets evicted, aside from the fact I have a tenner on Maxwell to win (DOH!)

Go Maaaaxwell. Go Maaaaaxwell !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

I hope thers a kid who throws a bucket of s*** over her when she leaves and she gets loadsa boos...and maybe a can of piss thrown on her 2 4 good measure

Advertisement