Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell and Saskia up for eviction

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Or a bucket of scabs seeing as she was part of "scabgate" too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

R a basket of used condoms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Quite a lot of vitriol there lads!! It's only a TV show!

B.

Exactly. A TV show that is basically a game, a competition. Who plays fair now anyway. Why should the crowd or the viewers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Bamboozled wrote:
    What happened there? Whats that all about?

When makosi had to pick the 2 new BB contestants from the secret garden. It was shown to all the housemates in the living room on a big screen tv. Team saskia were staring at the scream and nearly swallowed their tongues when BB said to Makosi to chose the person she wanted evicted.

That is what I call Garden Gate!!! (ie like Watergate)

• Advertisement

Oh i see. thanks. It was the separation of the two words that confused me. Theres watergate or water-gate, there's scabgate or scab-gate, but it was the Garden spacegate business that threw me off.
    Thanks for the explaination.

I HATE SASKIA, shes the kinda girl that would have no friends in school cos she'd be so twofaced, but would sleep her way around the nearest guys school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Are the housemates wearing makeup for the eviction ?

I HATE SASKIA, shes the kinda girl that would have no friends in school cos she'd be so twofaced, but would sleep her way around the nearest guys school
    Thats why she cant get on with girls. They see through her but guys up close cant. Guys that arent in the immediate infkuential zone see through her hence her being hated by a lot!

Glad shes gone, dread seeing the papers on sun n the mags next week...it'll ll be about that twofaced cow and her "love" of maxwell and her saggy tits.

What a loser, degrading herself and slepping/ sucking or watever she did eith that puppy to get popular.

Yeah Saskia you're right, you will be forgotten about, the sooner the better too.

Hope Maxwell sees through her and realise that hes nothing more than a spa for the way he acted around her.

I have NO respect for "women" like that, for slags like that and even less respect for pathetic minions like Maxwell.

Grow some balls :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement