Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will go this week... MaxHell or Slagsia?

• 28-06-2005 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Who will be voted out this week and why?

Personally speaking, I would like BOTH of them to go!!!

MaxHell is a typical idiot bullyboy... the kind of drunken English fool you might find in Ibiza or throwing bottles after some football match in Milwall.

Slagsia is just awful... a pityful wannabe hoping her boobs will make her money. She is too sad for words, and imo showed her true colours when attacking Makosi on Sunday evening. A stupid, ill educated, slag of a fishwife.

Good riddance to whoever goes on friday. The only hope I have is that the slag goes...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Maxhell and Slagsia......wow
    :rolleyes: You have a gift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think Saskia is most likely to go. There's never a surprise double eviction when you want one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Slurms wrote:
    Maxhell and Slagsia......wow
    :rolleyes: You have a gift.

I think you'll find I have many gifts ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

Saskia, I hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Gandalf23 wrote:
    I think you'll find I have many gifts ;)
    lol, kinky! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I'd say slag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I would looooooooove a double eviction.
    I hope that Saskia goes and I'm thinking it will be from reading other stuff. Some peple, although hating max and sas, have said Max is ok when he's not under her influence like up until week 2. If the public also consider that then they might get her out so max will be running on his own steam rather than hers.

He only started becomming lord of the manor since stalking her - and its her influence. She's indestructible and brillliantly likeable according to her, so that attitude rubbed off on him.

Notice that tonight Anthony is no where near Team smug, and that he's wit Orlaith, Eugene, Makosi, Kemal drinking in the sitting room - He doesnt want to be associated with the two up for eviction :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Some of the things Slagsia said tonight guarantee thats she's out come Friday.

I think I heard her say "the public will be gutted me and Max are up" and something like "you will never be famous if your voted out this early".

I'm open to correction on this.

Good riddence Slagsia I hope, with your lapdog to follow soon...

Yup, that was the general jist of what she said.
    Not to mention the *ahem* je*king off last night and looking mortified as she came out from under the duvet - that'll help her go stright out the door along with what she said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Saskia will be one million percent going this week.

She didn't really bother me that much tbh, although she is fairly full of it.

But on last night's show she said something pretty awful to Craig after they all went into the garden to discuss how the nominations went.

Something along the lines of "Everybody hates Craig much more than Maxwell" and she said it to his face! And Craig the big fool just agreed with her.

I think Science made a good point about Craig last night. He said that he was just being bullied by Team Smug. I think he has a point.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

Craig made a fatal move, when he switched allegiances from Makosi to Saskia. He also has a short term memory cos he said in the diary room when nominating Makosi that he never liked her, never got on with her ... I seem to recall him comforting her in week 2 when she was having a hard time. I think he's realising that Team Saskia is a sinking ship, and now it's too late to jump .. or maybe not, Craig may pull it off if he manages to slip under the radar next week ... he fell in with the wrong crowd, allowed himself be manipulated and bullied ... how could he take that crap from Saskia lastnight .. she is in for a terrible booing this friday ! Things are hotting up ... team Makosi are gonna have to start voting each other off at some stage ... think Science will make it to the final four, even is he's up, the public will keep him in for entertainment value. I don't think any of team Saskia will make it, they're dead in the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Antnee will make it to the final 4. I reckon Vanessa and Makosi will to. Kemal as winner.

From what I can tell it's usually the least volatile people who make it to the end along with the 'fabulous' & clever players.

Whatever way it pans out I can't see Science making it to the last 4 (even tho I've wanted him to win since opening night).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

I think it's a shame that Max and Saskia are nominated this week - I was looking forward to watching the sparks of jealousy fly from Saskia if Max dared to look at Orlaith!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Saggia is gonna get booted, shes a tart...
    Craig is a little freak too, oh anthony your the best, oh saggia, your the most beautiful woman ever....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Gandalf23 wrote:
    Some of the things Slagsia said tonight guarantee thats she's out come Friday.

I think I heard her say "the public will be gutted me and Max are up" and something like "you will never be famous if your voted out this early".

I'm open to correction on this.

Good riddence Slagsia I hope, with your lapdog to follow soon...
    Thank god I wasnt the only one who copped it... she was at it all day yesterday on the live show as well... apparently shes "mortified" to be out before the likes of vanessa and orlagh... god love her...

I think her and maxwell being cheered the night of the whole house being up for eviction has swelled her head beyond reverse and she has forgotten that the cameras dont stop rolling.. Roll on Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Anthney is a fan favourite he will saty till the end!

xzanti wrote:
    I think her and maxwell being cheered the night of the whole house being up for eviction has swelled her head beyond reverse and she has forgotten that the cameras dont stop rolling.. Roll on Friday :D

Isn't it funny that them being cheered for being so popular is probably the the main reason for them being up for evction this week.

B.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Keyzer wrote:
    Saggia is gonna get booted, shes a tart...
    Craig is a little freak too, oh anthony your the best, oh saggia, your the most beautiful woman ever....
    Saggia :D lol.... Kemal made a good point when nominating... he said "Craig has been bullied into saskias gang" IMO he has done exactly what he whinged and cryed about NOT doing.. he has diminished his "character" to survive... tut tut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Hopefully Saskia will go! Then Team Saskia will no longer be!!! Max next week, fingers crossed! Do we dare to hope for a double eviction!!

Saskia is a manipulative little madam who has been rumbled...model my ass! Did you hear Orla talking to Team Makosi last night.....promotional work is all she does! has anyone noticed that Anthony has been moving further and further away from Team Saskia since the nomination night....and as the poster above said sat with Team Makosi having fun and leaving the two to wallow or should I say Saskia to swallow...eugh!!

think things are going to get way more interesting! Can't wait - Derek is mellowing. Loved him in the diary room yesterday, then bitching with Kemal and messing with Science. Loving Orla and the unknown dynamic she brings to the house, loving Eugene and his endless chatter about endless subjects and what can I say about Science! I love the way he stirs things up......

Roll on Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I'd prefer if Maxwell went this week. Team Saskia would disintegrate-Anthony (is already) would move away to the other group. That would leave Saskia incredibly vulnerable (Craig the useless bitch wouldn't be any use) and that I'd like to see. Maxwell is a pr!ck and can sweet talk his way back into the group with Saskia gone but she won't b able to swallow her arrogance and would be straight up again next week, being promptly removed by the public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

murphaph wrote:
    I'd prefer if Maxwell went this week. Team Saskia would disintegrate-Anthony (is already) would move away to the other group. That would leave Saskia incredibly vulnerable (Craig the useless bitch wouldn't be any use) and that I'd like to see. Maxwell is a pr!ck and can sweet talk his way back into the group with Saskia gone but she won't b able to swallow her arrogance and would be straight up again next week, being promptly removed by the public.

Very true. Might be the best chance to get rid of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Def Saskia
    Shes something like 1/20 against to go on Fri.

I have to agree - in the last 24 hours I've been coming around to the Maxwell/out, Saskia/in point of view. Eliminate him, then watch her support disintegrate as Anthony moves away and Craig cries a lot. What a week for her!

Makosi and VAnessa have already said in nominations that Max is alright without her so its possible that if he doesnt go next week, that he'll be in the final 4.
    Get him out now, especially after the arrogance of last night and all of Smug agreeing that he was gonna win.
    Let Saskia till next week - she doesnt really like Craig, Antony will head more for Orlaith than he has done already, and she cant communicate with females so she'll be alone and most definately would be nominated next week, where as Max may not even be nominated if he's left there.

Just had a look at Paddy Power online and Saskia is 1/50 to leave tonight. I think we can be fairly guaranteed that she'll be going tonight.

B.

What other surprise is happening tonight?
    The 10pm interview show is an hour long again-is there going to be an uber secret double eviction?

Earthman wrote:
    The 10pm interview show is an hour long again-is there going to be an uber secret double eviction?
    Somethings a brewing...

<Mr Burns>excellent</Mr Burns>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

Saskia< I Hat That B****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Earthman wrote:
    According to the Channel 4 site and Digiguide it is a normal 35 minute show. Where did it say it was an hour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Earthman wrote:

I think that so "much" happend yesterday they needed a while to show all that happend so they extended the show. I doubt there's a double eviction. I have been wrong in the past though so who knows.

Advertisement