Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoist the Main Sail! Tall Ships Picture Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mr incredible

Some more from a small pleasure craft in Dunmore. Pity about the photographic conditions. If only it had been this week. Ah well, if that's all that went wrong! :D
    very good photography any more tall ships pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

very good photography any more tall ships pics

They're not mine - from a friend who was on the craft. Don't know how to upload several at the same time to this site. Might put them on a host site like Mike65 suggested.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

Has anyone else entered the tall ships photo compt run by the munster express? I think my picture is great:D na na na(time will tell) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Rodo

Here's a photo I took from the Waterford side of the River Suir at 10.00PM.
    I resized it because it was huge. hope it loads fast for anyone wanting to view it

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/rodoman/Tall-Ships_Waterford-Quay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

benny wrote:
    Has anyone else entered the tall ships photo compt run by the munster express? I think my picture is great:D na na na(time will tell) :)

If the night time photo by Cabaal in this thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=273147&page=1&pp=20) is entered you haven't a hope! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

I'm a bit late to this dance, but my pics from Tall Ships are up here :)

http://x-files.redbrick.dcu.ie/tallships

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Spotted about 2 weeks ago in St Tropez harbour.
    No details whatsoever except it's a ship, it's tall, it's got five masts, it's big, very big...

Enjoy.

sttropez8rt.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

hello again..has anybody heard anything about the tall ships photo competion? or did I imagine it all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I know it was months ago but here are a few pics I took, I only learned recently how to upload! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

These aren't great, I just took some of the sky meeting the sea, and some of the ships sitting on the horizen (I was out in a boat myself)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I was there...took some pics..just need to find that bloody album...they aint really that good...people taller than me got in the way

Advertisement