Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairy tattoo

Options
  • 28-06-2005 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

I wanna do up a picture for a fairy on a lily tattoo but I'm stuck for inspiration. I've googled to my hearts content but can find nothing of interest. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

have you tried bmezine.com they've got a good gallery.

like the jthm sig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

have you tried bmezine.com they've got a good gallery.

like the jthm sig

Thanks. That sites pretty good.

I've a bit of a Johnny obsession. I've JTHM tatt'd on my arm. Looks ok. May put red on it.

Yeah jthm rules alright was thinking bout getting him tattooed on one of my feet or possibly lenore

I wouldn't mind a Devi or one of the aliens. I'd like a johnny on my shoulder though.

Any further help with the fairy tatt would be greatly appreciated.

speaking of further help at the last tattoo con there was some guy who had a load of fairies in his portfolio i can't think of his name though but someone else might be able to. might be worth checking it out this year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Would something like this do?
    I cant remember where it came from, i got it years ago and it goes onto eadch computer since.
    If someone you know should have got credit for it please let me know and i'll edit the post.

Surely you or one of your friends could draw a lily around her or work on something like her on a print off to see what its like?Or your tat artist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

then you could always use mine!!!

Very nice page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

this might help you out from the Gos of fairies and all small characters

http://www.worldoffroud.com/

He also worked with Jim henson in designing the creatures for 'Dark crystal'

Bamboozled wrote:
    Would something like this do?
    I cant remember where it came from, i got it years ago and it goes onto eadch computer since.
    If someone you know should have got credit for it please let me know and i'll edit the post.

Surely you or one of your friends could draw a lily around her or work on something like her on a print off to see what its like?Or your tat artist?

Summit like that. Page's one is really cool, but not what I'm looking for. This tatt aint for me by the way. Just nip that in the butt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement