Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADD COMMUNITY - Wargames

Options
  • 24-05-2001 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Board Name: Wargames

Description: Discussion board for all wargames including Warhammer and it's related spin-offs.

Private Y/N: N

Contact Email: nesferatu10@hotmail.com

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Agreed!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

good idea.

i'll support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Agreed- (so long as we can discuss Battletech too...gawd how I love that game biggrin.gif)

I support.

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =E Pluribus Unum=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

For a second I thought someone was petitioning for a strategy games board *HINT* but yeah a Battletech board would be good , Long live Clan Nova Cats etc.

Shrewgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Yup

one thing and dont eat me or flam me tongue.gif

can this forum (if it gets the round_button039.gif )be used for discussing computer war games also like Command and Conquer like games ? confused.gif ?

or is it specific to board games ??

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Gets my vote, I suggest a manifesto of
    all strategic board games be they minitures based or more like Empires In Arms (counter based).

Strategic computer games really belong in "Games" but I wouldnt kick them out if they were on topic...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

[This message has been edited by nesf (edited 08-06-2001).]

Whats the story? Yea or nae? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Since it has been added to the main (not community) forums, we need a dedicated moderator.

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited 08-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I nominate nesf and Kharn to be our moderators- if only one's to be selected- well, I think either would be good. I'm too much of an AD&D'er to moderate such a forum without a bit of condescention (besides which I'm probably too lazy to moderate anything beyond my own encyclopaedic posts atm biggrin.gif)

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Carpe Diem=

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd be happy to...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

I'd be happy to also, but I wouldn't do it alone since I feel I'd lack the experience due to my short time here.

Advertisement