Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red FM News

• 28-06-2005 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Anyone confirm what I heard on Red FM news bulletin this afternoon?

" A Corkman is recovering in hospital today after being shot dead in South London"

......................must be 'fecking good hospitals in London!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

after all i heard about the NHS being in trouble in recent times. they seem to have the best hospitals in the world! that or the red fm news writers are the worst in the world. which are you going to believe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Rippy wrote:
    Anyone confirm what I heard on Red FM news bulletin this afternoon?

Not even RedFM themselves could confirm that.... The phrase "couldn't find their arse with both hands" applies in a major way. It's like a bunch of first years in secondary school decided to become dj's. Actually no sorry, first years might make halfway decent dj's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭tadhgrrr

yeah some guy (originally english i think, living in cork now and his wife is from fermoy) who owns a shop on maccurtain st was shot in his brothers shop in london by raiders. i think he was shot in the stomach and was alive when they took him to hospital..thats all i heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

rymus wrote:
    Not even RedFM themselves could confirm that.... The phrase "couldn't find their arse with both hands" applies in a major way.

Kind of a sweeping comment!

How so? I happen to think that Red is quite decent, and a very good alternative to 96fm.

a maggot infested, mouldy cheese sandwich is also a good alternative to 96fm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You're just bitter because of that torrid four-year affair with Neil Prendeville.

adam

Accch my therapist told me not to think about that. Oh Neil... I thought you loved me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 kevinroche

I used to think Red FM were really cool until I got an email from Risteard Keating asking me for interview regarding a new website I'm involved in. I called him up and got this kind of funny accented guy on voicemail asking to leave a message. I thought "my god, I don't even know if I want to talk to this guy he sounds like such a langer." Anyway, true to form for a ghoul he never rang back.

Fair play to ya Risteard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

And that tool that has a "chat show" at night - feck it whats his name again? He's a complete idiot anyway. Never ceases to amaze me that he's got a job on the radio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Some people just have the face for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement