Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternative to camping at Oxegen

• 29-06-2005 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

As we know Oxegen 2005 has released some more tickets, but no overnight camping tickets. So for folk like me who were stupid enough not to book tickets before I get to now go but hafta go home that night :(

so my suggestion is party at my gaff in walkinstown after for anyone in the same predicament - all to get up, and make their way back for the second helpin of good tunes!

if anyone be interested give a shout back on the thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Are you insane? u want people who have no where to stay to come back for a party in your gaff.........I would love to see about 22,000 people waiting out side your gaff when you answer the door!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

address?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jimmytango

very true, but if half of those are women then i'd take the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

You are a funny guy Jimmy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

jimmytango wrote:
    As we know Oxegen 2005 has released some more tickets, but no overnight camping tickets. So for folk like me who were stupid enough not to book tickets before I get to now go but hafta go home that night :(

so my suggestion is party at my gaff in walkinstown after for anyone in the same predicament - all to get up, and make their way back for the second helpin of good tunes!

if anyone be interested give a shout back on the thread.
    I'll take you up on that, ok if i bring back some tramps i met at the gig to sleep with?? ANd what's your policy on smoking? drugs included?? I take it all your bedrooms are en-suite??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

...I take it all your bedrooms are en-suite??

They will be that night! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

why not just camp out in the carpark, i've never done it but everyone is always on about how good it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Mad. Let's go.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Camp in the car park is a good idea. But you'd have to have a car to do that. :/

Also, camping rocks when you get to make friends with everyone!

Advertisement