Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST Labs Router problem

Options
  • 29-06-2005 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get either port forwarding or even gettinga DMZ working on my ST Labs router. I'm trying to set up a game server that has several ports needed to run it. I know with all the software firewalls and antivirus software I have running on the PC directly connected to the NTL broadband modem, it all works fine. Only when its connected through the ST Labs router does it fall over and doesn't publish the game server properly.

I've opened all the ports using port forwarding, virtual server settings and setting the server as a DMZ. None seem to work. I'm just wordering if anyone else has had problems with getting port forwarding working on this and any tips they might have?

I've been working on this problem for weeks, even tried making the server a proxy server and connecting the router from it to the rest of the network, but that caused more problems than it solved which really the router should be albe to sort out.

Any help you can give would be most appreciated as I'm tearing what little hair I have left out.

Advertisement