Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NI Old Skool Forum

• 29-06-2005 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

For those that didn't already know...

http://www.nioldskool.co.uk

100's of old skool dj mixes from Tizer, Sci, Bass Generator, Tom Wilson, Trix, Binman, X-ray etc etc freely shared along with flyers, tape covers etc etc. All freely shared in the forum ;)

This site was only started 3 months ago and we already have over 200 members and 1000's of posts! Very active forum, come and join us you won't be dissapointed.

Have i sold it yet???? :p

Look forward to meeting you :D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Looks good, joined up this evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Nice one thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 UFONIX

Cheers guys and thanks for joining :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Im strictly an old skool man myself so count me in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Absolutely fan-fcuking-tastic! Pity its not fully operational yet (such as the DJ Bio's). I've been looking for a track listing for years to Sci's The Dark Side... have a look on my previous post here. I notice he has a new mix Beyond The Darkside. Unfortunately, I'm on dial-up so I don't think I'll be downloading any of those mixes :( Can anyone (legally) help me on this (e.g. post out a mix to me)??

I have The Dark Side on, and I used to have The Binman and Technotrance on tapes too, all from 1995. The whole series used to be on a label called Intelligence Music (DJ Freeze & The Rythm King) - anyone remember that?

Seanie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Lads this site is unreal. The forums are class. Almost all those hard to find old skool tunes are there. Even got Chimo Bayo - A Si Me Gusta Me! Memories!

But check this out....scary.....

http://mixes.cajones.org/index.php?path=Essential%20Mixes&back=dir4&css=default.css

Go to essential mixes....sweet Jesus, what a selection..just paste the URL into your media player and "save as"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 UFONIX

"Absolutely fan-fcuking-tastic! Pity its not fully operational yet (such as the DJ Bio's). I've been looking for a track listing for years to Sci's The Dark Side... have a look on my previous post here. I notice he has a new mix Beyond The Darkside. Unfortunately, I'm on dial-up so I don't think I'll be downloading any of those mixes Can anyone (legally) help me on this (e.g. post out a mix to me)??

I have The Dark Side on, and I used to have The Binman and Technotrance on tapes too, all from 1995. The whole series used to be on a label called Intelligence Music (DJ Freeze & The Rythm King) - anyone remember that?

Seanie."

I've started the Dj bio's in a thread you can find at the top of the general section of the board!

Might be able to help you out with some mixes on a DVD or something mate if you PM me on the old skool forum.

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Really is a great site, just gained access to the mixed tapes section. This should be fun :D

Advertisement