Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Wireless

• 29-06-2005 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Howdy there,

I Ordered digiweb's wireless service on the 24th cos my house is crap, I live in an area where the exchange has been upgraded for DSL lines but for whatever reason my line is too ****e.

ANYWAY

Is the wireless service they provide any good? I don't have much choice now as it's ordered and I have no other broadband option, but i'm hoping it's someway decent so I can finally play World of Warcraft! :eek:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Its not great..very sporadic..i'm on it 6 months and have made 9 major complaints now. SOme days it is fantastic, some its total dung. pings to the gateway hover around 50ms then whatever more to your game server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Well i finally got it today and it's lightning fast and has given me no **** so far. Ah well, i am comparing to it to my old dial up of 33.6k i guess, so anything above that seems like speed diaorhea... good diarohea (in internet connection speed of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

ShiverinEskimo, PM our details and ill get your link looked at.

Advertisement