Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 Demo Signing up Problems

Options
  • 29-06-2005 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I have just installed the demo and when signing up for an account it tells me that the email address is already in use. Ok..bit weird, I dont use that address for much.. Tried another one, the same message, tried 4 more email accounts before it worked.
    Always the same message, this email account is already in use.

Baffling. Fair enough that one address doesnt work, someone may have typed their address in wrong when siging up, but 6 different addresses??

Anyone else have this prob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Two ways around this and these are credited to CyberGhost and Winters not me. Option 1 worked for me.

1.When creating an account ingame leave it for a minute or two when its saying "Create Account". Then click and go back to the menu. Try create the account again using the exact same details. If it then tell you that that the email address is already registered [or something to that effect] then click on the "Retrive Account" button. Enter in your details there and retrive your account. You should now be logged in

2.close game, go to gamespy website create account, return the game, enter user/pwd, enjoy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yes, I had it too. It told me that the email address was already in use and I knew it wasn't 'cos I had just created it. Restart the game and click the 'Retrieve Account' button using the same details you've just tried with when it gave you the error mesasge.

Advertisement