Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Abbey

Options
  • 29-06-2005 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Ok i'm really sorry if this is in the wrong forum - if so Moderators please move.... thanks!

My niece's name is Abbie and my sister is trying to get a hold of the lyrics and/or the downloaded version of a song entitled "Leaving Abbey" (So hard leaving Abbey) by Liam Reilly. I can't find on the internet anywhere. if it comes down to do it I'll buy the single - if I can find it!

thank you any help appreciated :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rosie.

Ok i'm really sorry if this is in the wrong forum - if so Moderators please move.... thanks!

My niece's name is Abbie and my sister is trying to get a hold of the lyrics and/or the downloaded version of a song entitled "Leaving Abbey" (So hard leaving Abbey) by Liam Reilly. I can't find on the internet anywhere. if it comes down to do it I'll buy the single - if I can find it!

thank you any help appreciated :D

Hi I am Rosie. Abbie's mother you are spelling the song wrong its called Leaving Abbie by IMRO'S OWN, and Brenda Donahoue played it on thursday (22/9/11) last (she sings on it too) on the Derek Mooney Show RTE 1 radio..... its in the Guinness World Records for being the quickest song written, recorded and Broadcast on radio with the Gerry Ryan Show. i hope this info helps you find it. but its impossible to buy it now... unless you find it in a second hand shop?? rumor has it.. it might be being released again...... I WOULD LOVE THAT ... LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Did you happen to notice that the person you are responding to wrote their post 6 years ago?

Advertisement