Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admins-- please read RE: Newsgroups

• 13-06-2001 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

This is also in Technology

Can someone please explain to me why the f u c k the newsgroups sections of the Boards site is so intermittent? I keep getting some sort of error message, and it's driving me nuts.

Here's the error message, for what it's worth...
    Cannot open {d:\inetpub\wwwroot\boards\news/login.tpl} check your templates setting in dnewsweb.ini is correct and that this file is readable by the web server user code No such file or directory

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Ri-ra

Someone? Anyone?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry if the service is buggy we've had trouble with dnews for a while .

Ill ask Cloud when he's back from Canada to have a look at it as he knows the most about it. Until then I hope you have some luck with it frown.gif

DeVore.

ok, thanks man. hopefully this can be sorted soon. otherwise, the site is pretty cool.

I see from another post that Cloud is back. Cloud, anyone word on the buggy newsgroup messages yet?

What was wrong?

Can it be fixed?

How long might that take?

Advertisement