Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe22, again

Options
  • 27-05-2001 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

This is his latest idea of a constructive post in Technology:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i see, your all just a bunch of **** suck whore *****s,who like to bugger sheep.
    o my what a load of mother ****ing fagots, you guys dont have 2 brain cell between you all,
    i start flames do i, who started them here mother ****er.
    the sooner you ****ing realise im here to stay the better we all will be, now im sure none of you like these flames are haveing aload of locked topics (except that fagot gerry, man what **** bandot)

So to finish, you are all batards but i think you will find im a bigger one then any of you and i have more time to **** around this board then most of you.
    What exactly do you think my reaction to insults will be, that im going to leave you all in peace if you **** me off enough, what is this the agm of the door nob club
    </font>

Now, whatever about buggering sheep, I do know I have at least four brain cells, so HE LIES!!! Also, he thinks calling one of the Technology admins, Gerry, a **** in his posts is a great thing to do.

He insists he's going to be around for ever to harrass us all (THE HORRORS!!!!), Dan or Tom, do us all a flavour and 12 click this utter waste of DNA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    this utter waste of DNA?</font>

seriously though, this guy is just really looking for trouble, even going as far as to start giving **** to the mods ffs.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one"</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ban him. Muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Yeah ban him oh yeah while your at it... that Castor bloke.. talk about a trouble maker! wink.gif

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

to be honest, I don't think he deserves to be banned.

At the start, he was grade a muppet. But now, even when he's posting intelligent topics, he just gets flamed immediately. There's a little anti-joe22 lynch mob going around.

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham! You just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."
    hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I do think he deserves to be banned. It might be true that there is some hostility towards him, but this is all his own fault. I have tried to reason with him, to see would he calm down, but he keeps just responding with bull****, and has now taken to insulting me, and anyone else who dares criticise him. He is contributing nothing to the boards, just annoying everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Ban him he does nothing but talk sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Joe22

well im just ****ing myself
    bla bla bla, it only a ****ing ubb board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Joe22

Ps gerry your a fagot, yea you, the one in the dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well I don't know him that well but you should maybe count the number of offences to the number of intellegent propper posts. And maybe how bad the posts are.
    JUST A THOUGHT rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Why has it taken so long to get this complete tit removed?

Ban Joe22!!!

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I was going to say don't ban him - I have this image of him as some house-bound kid who's probably not all that well. How else does he seem to be on boards 24/7?

But that's just sentimental crap really. I've stood up for him in the past but he just won't listen and having a go at Gerry is simply sucidial.

Mita jugulae. (Forgive the sp.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I too defended him as he seemed to have calmed down but now........... Send him to hell.
    Abuse aside, he knows bog all about anything but posts like he's the definitive source of all technical knowledge, doleing out bad advice/info on practically every topic. A danger to have around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

He did seem to have calmed down - he was still taling $hite, but he wasn't flaming and calling admins faggots etc. Now he's back to his old self.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Account disabled.

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cloud:
    Account disabled.

John.
    --
    </font>

and there was much rejoicing...im sure?

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline;
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Why do I see a Joe 23 coming along to the boards????

Anyway, Thanks Cloud, having that "peon" calling my friend a "fagot" was really starting to p!ss me off. Also the bad info he was giving out on the Tech board could have cost someone a lot of money!

pld Admin's!!!!

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It hasn't happened soon enough.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    Cloud beat me to the punch.

sorry guys, I was handling a more pressing muppet issue. Didnt realise he was being such a dick to the admins.

DeV.
    </font>

hey to, how come you can swear and i cant?
    thats not fair....
    anyway, us admins are strong enough to take such fair critisisms smile.gif
    in fact we thrive on em! i mean, what do you think makes shinji come back for more? wwman.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Harsh, but essentially fair wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Personally, I do it for the money Eamo, or are you one of the mods who doesn't get paid??? curlydav.gif

Oh ya, thank Chthon this fluck-wit is gone!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I have this image of him as some house-bound kid who's probably not all that well.</font>

Ha! Joe22 the Bubble Boy! smile.gif

Good riddance.

adam

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

dick **** ****
    test

DeVore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Who was the more pressing muppet dev?(:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cloud beat me to the punch.

sorry guys, I was handling a more pressing muppet issue. Didnt realise he was being such a dick to the admins.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

A much subdued Joe22 is still posting to the IIU mail list:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    so what your saying is they did what ntl wished they had.
    marks sense, thanks for the info, people here are so helpful and
    informative.

</font>

A slight dig, methinks. I still feel a bit sorry for him. No, honestly...

[This message has been edited by Kix (edited 30-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

People in Technology are helpful and informative: it was Joe22 who started screaming and spitting out his dummy when his posts of vague uninformed and unhelpful rubbish were mildly criticised.

Kix, take a look at my quote in the first post on this thread - that is the post of a muppet.

People in Technology are helpful and informative: it was Joe22 who started screaming and spitting out his dummy when his posts of vague uninformed and unhelpful rubbish were mildly criticised.

Kix, take a look at my quote in the first post on this thread - that is the post of a muppet.
    </font>

yeah people who post on the technology board with nothing useful to say and just swear a lot and give out are idiots.
    each and every one of them.....

One Of your Imps Does A Good Impersonation Of You
    He Can Even Do The Ears.....

</font>

yeah people who post on the technology board with nothing useful to say and just swear a lot and give out are idiots.
    each and every one of them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Yeah. They're nearly as bad as those muppets who double post everything. Or is it redundancy ?

• Advertisement

i suspect apathy is probably the main culprit. but theres no excuse for some people...

Advertisement