Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Arts Results on the net

Options
  • 29-06-2005 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Gots an honours degree, whoda thunk it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Liesia

Yep got a 2.1 . All I have to do now is worry about whether I get my postgrad!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Yay! well done guys, got an honours degree too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

2.1s in both subjects. phew, etc. now for some good worrying about getting into an MA. good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

congrats ya big nerd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Sweet, pair of 2.1's ! I also got an MA offer..... quite fast.... if people are waiting for an MA offer try ringing around the various departments, they should have decided already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

well done folks.us interweb users are clever...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Ed wrote:
    congrats ya big nerd
    thanks. i was asleep and having an extremely involved nightmare about failing english this morning when your text woke me up.. crawled out of bed to get my phone going "this better be good" and hooray! it was. then went on the internet and discovered that my nightmare hadn't come true. a fair rollercoaster of a morning all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Well done guys. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

An absolutely MASSIVE, MASSIVE congratulations to all you ''degree'' heads! :D

Enjoy your celebrations. A frick it I feel like celebrating now......... and no this is not another excuse for myself to get pissed.......... i'm not an alco I swear!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

m1ke wrote:
    Sweet, pair of 2.1's ! I also got an MA offer..... quite fast.... if people are waiting for an MA offer try ringing around the various departments, they should have decided already.
    Was the offer posted out to you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeah posted a few weeks ago

Advertisement