Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Techno Electro and Drum and Bass This Sat 2nd @ The Legal Eagle

• 29-06-2005 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

Downstairs….Techno and electro with…

Jon Hussey (Atom Soul/Planet Dub)
    Rob Newman (Genuis/Electric City)
    Patrick Walsh (Compression)
    Andy Noonan (Compression/Construkt)
    Keith Commins (Compression)

Upstairs::: Drum and Bass with:

Beatnik, longtime former resident at studio b, is moving away to the rolling hills and unpaved streets of kilkenny to pursue a career in being a country bumpkin. Those of you who have caught her on the decks before, either solo or as part of "this, that and the other" will know what to expect, a varied selection of tasty rollers. wishin' her the very best down in kilkenny, here's lookin forward to what will no doubt be an emotional farewell.

Executive Steve - [modesty refrains me from telling you how wonderful i am]

Desert Fox - up and comer this boy, one to watch. famously once spent €80 euro on a haircut. [and they call me metrosexual]

Additionally, in association with the good folks at Amstel Inc and the Legal Eagle, we are happy to announce a very special booze deal that'll be commencing this Saturday !! As well as having pints of Amstel for the ridiculously low price of €3, for the first 30 or so heads through the door when a pint of Amstel is purchased , you'll get another one free gratis!! Due to Mad Mullah McDowell's recent clampdown on the good denizens of this country trying to enjoy themselves, we cant actually give away 30 free pints to first 30 people through the door(that would be illegal and we couldnt possibly do that, could we???) we can do the next best thing and give a free one when you purchase a pint of the aformentioned beer. Y'all happy??? See you on Saturday!!

Saturday 2nd July

Doors 9pm-2:30 am

€5/Flyer/Student Card/B4 11 €7 after/without

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

additionally, there will be seven seat taxi's leaving for a special after party [tbc]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ali!!

Woooowhooo! :D Gonna try n make it down to this

wicked! make sure you introduce yourself! i'll be the drunk bloke playin second last upstairs!

There'll be no need, You already know me. tis alibongo

grooovy!!! yeah we have audrey playing reggae from ten onwards too! gonna be wicked!

• Advertisement

Nice waan! :) Should be a good night indeed

Advertisement