Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FFVII special edition

Options
  • 29-06-2005 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

FFVII: Advent children will also be released as a special edition costing over €250. the boxed set will include a Cloud sculpture and a new edition of the FFVII PS1 game...

Anyone hear anything else about this.. details are a bit vague at the minute.
    I wonder will the new game be for the PSP or what? there's only a limited number being released for japan so not sure about U.S.A or Europe.
    I can't imagine it being a whole heap different because there's only a few bein released. still.. sounds great though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

That is interesting but there's no way I'm paying 250 euros for a bloody game and a doll. Sounds like one of those Japenese only expeditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I wouldn't be interested in the big pack, but it could be cool for people struggling to find a copy of the game (although probably not €250 cool).

Crucifix wrote:
    I wouldn't be interested in the big pack, but it could be cool for people struggling to find a copy of the game (although probably not €250 cool).

Ah sure people struggling to find a copy of the game can be facilitated on e-bay or amazon.

I'm sure they'll have a few more nice little collectable goodies in there if it's released.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

I would certainly be tempted to buy this. My FFVII got scratched recently and ceases to work. My summer plans ruined. But it is definitley something I'd consider purchasing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

ok, the boxed set will include:

1. Cloud model figure with Fenrir motorcycle
    2. Special DVD that includes the following four content
    --Original Video Anime (OVA) "Last Order Final Fantasy VII"
    --Making of documentary
    --Feature: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Venice International Film Festival version)
    --Advent Children trailers
    3. Reproduction of Advent Children script
    4. cap
    5. T-shirt
    6. Keychain with serial number
    7. PlayStation "Final Fantasy VII: International" with special-edition label

it will cost €229. I reckon I'll fork out for it cos I no longer have FFVII and I'm a FFVII nerd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

ok, the boxed set will include:

1. Cloud model figure with Fenrir motorcycle
    2. Special DVD that includes the following four content
    --Original Video Anime (OVA) "Last Order Final Fantasy VII"
    --Making of documentary
    --Feature: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Venice International Film Festival version)
    --Advent Children trailers
    3. Reproduction of Advent Children script
    4. cap
    5. T-shirt
    6. Keychain with serial number
    7. PlayStation "Final Fantasy VII: International" with special-edition label

it will cost €229. I reckon I'll fork out for it cos I no longer have FFVII and I'm a FFVII nerd
    Any release date?

mid-september for the Japanese release... I think they'd be stupid not to push it for the European launch of the PSP

Mid sept - japan means next summer over hear

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Hmmm...would be interested in this too. Though I'd love to get my hands on some unpainted FFVII resin kits...dunno what this has to do with the thread but hey! :D Sounds interesting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Anyone know how limited/widely available it will be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

As someone said, €20 on Ebay.

€229 are you mad?

I'm sure u can get figurins (sp?) in places like Forbidden Planet

For FFVII? .. yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Raidan

It will cost $295 for the japanese version, and thats US dollars

so £170 and 243 euros

I just want to know what the model is made from, because there is only one good type of casting that makes the good ones they use for FF models, and wlel cloud no the FFVII motorcycle costs £145 by its self!

then again the £145 model locks so cool
    Model thats 145 = SA_FFVII_CLOUD_DAY_RESIN_L.jpg

And the boxset includes

dvd-ff-advent-ltd.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd1.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd2.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd3.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd4.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd5.jpg

dvd-ff-advent-ltd6.jpg

I just want the freaking game T-T but i have to get all thise uber cool expencive stuff too ¬_¬

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Unless you know Japanese it's pointless though. Lack of english subs. Unlikely to be a US/European version either so either buy it for the bits and pieces or be prepared to complain about it for a while!

Jesus, the new bike model looks sh1t!! real bad. i have the 1st one although that cost €230 I think. It's made from resin which is really good quality but very delicate. I dunno bout the new one but i don't like the look of it

Jesus, the new bike model looks sh1t!! real bad. i have the 1st one although that cost €230 I think. It's made from resin which is really good quality but very delicate. I dunno bout the new one but i don't like the look of it

Sword looks similarly less impressive too. And that sleeve thing cloud has but I'll leave my grievance with that aside for the time being.

Id still pay a good amount, now to get a job...

Advertisement