Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

look what I got..

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hmm, I'm sure you could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Cool , I remeber thinking about getting on when I was younger. 230 yoyos sounds incredibly steep though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

As a matter of interest how big is it? Cool looking, but expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Aye, looks pretty nice indeed :) , a bit above what i'd be willing to spend on merchandise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

frikkin beautiful man!!

i remember seeing a really cool tifa statue that i wouldve liked too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 therealm

grimloch wrote:
    As a matter of interest how big is it? Cool looking, but expensive.

It's pretty big, I think the base is around 15" or so long. The bike is really well made but real delicate.... hence the breaking to pieces fiasco. Yea, very expensive.. not that I go around buying stuff like that all the time, that's about it. I got a small Sephiroth I got for like, €10 in Barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Damn I'd love to have seen that but the link won't work for me. :( €230 on a model though, hmm! You sound happy with it though, so why not.

Advertisement